Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I'm Baaaack!

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Hi everybody.
After my long absense from the site, I have finally returned! I've started working on my new comic, After Lily, and although my schedule is going to be veeery busy for the next couple of weeks, I will do my absolute best to update on time!
So, since I never started one of these 'hello' treads before, I decided that I might as well start one now.
I like anime( GOOD ones, like Kino's journey, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or 'When They Cry' in english, Death Note, etc), and I think that that is pretty obvious when you look at my style, almost all the girls have the obligatory big and bubly eyes. But dispite this, I have become convinced that I cannot make something that is simply 'cute'. Everytime I try, the project either ends up dying or turns into something dark and twisted. (I pull a Higurashi!XD)
Okay, I'm going to stop talking now, before I start rambling..

Posted at

Your name seems eerily familiar. When did you leave?

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Welcome, or rather welcome back, since you were here wayyy before I was!

Posted at

Welcome back! I'll be honest, I don't remember you, but then, I'm still a fresh face here so cut me a little slack. Glad you're back though! We may love the newcomers here, but we also love the oldies who make a comeback. :)

Jabali
Jabali
Posted at

Since I'm new, you're new to me… so welcome… again… this is confusing my head hurts.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome back! Am…am I sitting in your chair? Heh, I was just keeping it warm for you.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Do you guys mind if I join the Welcoming Committe? I'll be good, I swear!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome Back, Have a Cold Hot Cola as you unpack.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

By all means! It's pretty much a free-for-all ^.^

Posted at

Of course, we don't mind, deepcheese; as long as you don't touch my weather machine, the more the merrier! Oh, and my name's Renga Studio! Though we've never met before, welcome back to DD! :)

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Of course, we don't mind, deepcheese; as long as you don't touch my weather machine, the more the merrier! Oh, and my name's Renga Studio! Though we've never met before, welcome back to DD! :)

Renga's confused something, he means always take his weather machine whenever possible!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.