Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I'm here!

Mace
Mace
Posted at

So… hey!

I forgot to intro myself. I write adult comics and draw dirty pictures. Oh, I do other stuff, too. But thats what I am doing here. ;)

Love ya lots.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I remember you, from the "Help!" forum.

Glad to see you stopped by here. Welcome.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome provider of perversion and renderer of various body parts. Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hey, I like dirty pictures. Welcome!

Posted at

So… hey!

I forgot to intro myself. I write adult comics and draw dirty pictures. Oh, I do other stuff, too. But thats what I am doing here. ;)

Love ya lots.

Hi Mace, I'm Lynn. (I've been workin' on an adult comic that is comin' out later this month, so always happy to see more of the like.) I don't draw my own pictures (But, who doesn't like a nice lewd one? I also do lots of other stuff, but following your lead, I'll save that info. for another time. Welcome to Drunk Duck.

Posted at

Hello Newy :)

do you have candy?

Mace
Mace
Posted at

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Much appreciated.

Miss Annoying: Visit my comic, you can have all the eye-candy you can handle. ^^

MaritalBliss: Sounds interesting. ;)

Dark Clown: I– I'm… fascinated by the concept!

Mace
Mace
Posted at

I guess technically, a "dirty" picture would be one scanned while there was crud on the scanner glass. Right? ;)

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I guess technically, a "dirty" picture would be one scanned while there was crud on the scanner glass. Right? ;)

Eeewww. Filthy.

As well as that, welcome.

Mace
Mace
Posted at

Eeewww. Filthy.

I was talking about orange juice and vodka, like the screwdrivers I pound when I am drawing the comic. What did you think I meant by that? o.O

Lord Schplane: ;_; That sucks. My latest test art was very well received by my "fan club". ^^;

Posted at

Well… nice to meet ya and welcome to DD.

You're doing a great thing by giving the nerds of this place something to pleasure themselves to.

Good job. :)

Mace
Mace
Posted at

Thanks! :D Now go tell everyone else, k? ^^;;

Mace
Mace
Posted at

BWOOP! CLUCK! GO BOY, GO BOY! *CLICK*

Whew. Locked that little episode down… sorry about that. I kept looking at the name, and thinking of how it was pronounced…. damned English majors… ^^;;;

I was one for about 15 minutes before I switched over to being an Information Systems major.

So, now that I'm an IS guy, you want fries with that? ;P

Posted at

BWOOP! CLUCK! GO BOY, GO BOY! *CLICK*

Whew. Locked that little episode down… sorry about that. I kept looking at the name, and thinking of how it was pronounced…. damned English majors… ^^;;;

I was one for about 15 minutes before I switched over to being an Information Systems major.

So, now that I'm an IS guy, you want fries with that? ;P

Yes. And one of those little rectangular apple pies.

Mace
Mace
Posted at

That'll be $3.16 at the window.

Posted at

Man i love da dirty pics, welcome :D:D:D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.