Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm Kinda New I Guess

stoaked
stoaked
Posted at

Well, I'm kinda new. I tried this whole DD thing out probably a year ago, but two thing happened the set up was so foreign to me I couldn't figure it out and it was frustrating to me to try to figure it out. Secondly my life was way busier and I didn't have time for DD (sorry) and I didn't have time to figure stuff out.

But now I'm back in full force I'm giving DD my all. I have a new comic up witch I am updating every week. I have pretty much got a handle on how DD works and operates. So if you want stop on by my page and leave me a comment or read some of my comic you wont be disappointed (well unless you don't like good art and a good story). And if you befriend or comment on my comic I guarantee a Befriend back.

So I hope to see you guys soon. Oh yeah and Merry Christmas 08.

Posted at

Hey Stoaked glad you came back! I know you will like it here on the DD, we are a very friendly crowd! Just beware of any drinks offered to you by a clown;)

Posted at

Welcome back stoaked. It's always great to say hello to a returning member of DD!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey, welcome back! I look forward to checking out your work! :D

See, Scarf, I can add a post without saying anything strange.. er..

Posted at

Welcome back! I hope you find the set-up more convenient this time around. I've found the Help forums (fora?) invaluable, so take full advantage of friendly/knowledgeable people such as not me. Good to have you with us!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Stoaked! Welcome back to the fold. DD can be a little rickety, but I think most of the issues are ironed out now. Should be much easier to navigate/figure things out. And Merry Christmas to you as well, love!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.