Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm not a comic, but my comic is!

Tehcomic
Tehcomic
Posted at

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, but don't worry. I don't leetspeak. I'm Tehcomic. (Except I'm NOT a comic!) I used the same name as my comic (I'm not a comic!) Because if I didn't, I probably would've used the same name as my video productions and would (not) be swarmed by random crowds of fans…Lol. Anyways, I'm (not a comic) Tehcomic. I made comics in real life, but a friend on another site which I'm not going to say for specific reasons told me about this site because I mentioned my comics. I wanted to make a site, but this is all I can do. Okay, sorry, am I getting too far on my comics than myself? Woooops… Anyways,

So about myself….Erm….I rarely really say this. I got a summary on my lookup, but I'm a 16 years old (Not in comic years) person (not comic) who likes to do comedy….(In comics!) Yes, I've done a bit. I make videos thankfully for hypercam. But thats for another site. (Interested? 321Boom productions is me, user Icy1237) I have a different act on each site I go on. Seriously. I haven't thought of mine for this one, though. On one site, I am known as the king of a chatroom and I'm a bomb. On another site, I'm a crazy recorder who is addicted to Techno. On yet another site, I act out to help any n(ewbie and not leetspeaking people) with about anything…So that basicly sums it up. I might post about my comic somewhere else….But..Yeah. I don't think talking about yourself is at all easy.

And thats it from me!

Posted at

Welcome! Your comic is SURE to deliever with the comedy! Best of luck, you'll love the webcomic "thang!"

Posted at

Welcome to DD mate. Enjoy yourself.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome! Read Nadya!

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you and your comic Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome Newy ^.^
hope you have fun!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to tehcomic, DrunkDuck!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Welcome! Hope you feel at home here!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Are you sure you aren't a comic? Positive?

Alethea
Alethea
Posted at

You aren't a comic??

My dreams are crushed! *angst angst angst*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.