Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Introduction to the Forums!

Posted at

Hey everyone, I've been looking for a webcomic forum, and I think this one will do. Been posting my stuff on here for awhile, but never did the forum thing. Just wanted to say hi!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey there, Orchard! This is a truly magnificant forum, suitable for all your webcomicky needs…and other needs. Specifically, non-dirty needs. We…well, MOST OF US, aren't all about that.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Oh, hello. Were you here for the sex, the booze, the crack, the weed, the violence, the racism, the sexism, the religious persecution, or the motherfucking profanity? I've got it all right here!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
YOU HAVEN'T. <_<

Posted at

You know, I've been here. . . some amount of time, and I still don't know where the toilets are? I can't hold it in forever.

Also hello and don't drink the cola and all that gubbins.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Howdy..cow pretty much said everything possible… except welcome

Posted at

Welcome! We're a great webcomic forum most of the time, with plenty of cool and fun members. We also have a handful of…other members, but what forum doesn't? ;)

Have fun on here, and just relax. There's plenty to do here. :)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hello.

Oh, hello. Were you here for the sex, the booze, the crack, the weed, the violence, the racism, the sexism, the religious persecution, or the motherfucking profanity? I've got it all right here!
Oh the irony!

Posted at

That's quite a welcome, thanks for all the tips. Thanks for the offers Sea Cow, I know now who the GO TO man is.

And crazy ninny…apologies to you my friend.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.