Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

jackofalltrades writer looking for an artist/artists for short stories

campbellim
campbellim
Posted at

Ok. So each short story will be around 25-30 pages. Each will be put up as a seperate story, as they all have VERY different genres. One may be about a couple, in love, another may be about a war, while another may be a story of one single evening. I come up with ideas for writing every day, and i can manage MANY projects at once, so do not worry if you ask for a certain genre i will have one for you soon after that post. ok now i have 3 to talk about.
1. Three people locked in a house with no way out and a murderous creature outside. This follows their escape.The main character is Miss Victoria, a young and shrewd girl who despises all those who entered her house, and brought this creature to wait outside. She is by all accounts uninvolved in the reason this thing is out there and neither does she care.
2. This is a story of a man and his wife as they prepare for their child. The girl is very ready for her child, but the man is very nervous about what will happen. He begins to search himself for his reasoning behind is nervousness. His wife goes into premature labor and he fears for her safety.
3.A desolute valley where the three kingdoms have come constantly to battle for supremacy, and all times they have been met with defeat. the only constant has been three armies enter NO ARMY LEAVES! Today is the day for their fight, but they will not risk an entire army this time, so enter their champions. Michael a man determined to protect his kingdom. Polil a man just trying to make ends meet. Onid A young man convinced he can do ANYTHING.

Posted at

im nate. i would be interested in drawing for u. i do all my own stuff from pencils to colors. so, whatevwr ud need, ur stories sound intruiging. im also a writer. lemm know. thank u.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.