Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

JAKEY'S BACK!!!

jakey926
jakey926
Posted at

It has been awhile so i just wanna say that i'm back on drunkduck and ready to kick asses once again. With marriage and work and family memebrs getting ill it was hard to make a new comic but now that all of that is settled expect one every week. Oh and the matter of life and death comic teaser i made was jus tfor a joke… there really isnt gonna be a comic like that i just wanna ya'll to get excited for ntohing. HAH! So hope ya'll are excited about new purpousally made shit comics! LOVE YA ALL DUCKS!!!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I don't remember you… Sorry.

Welcome back, though.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back, would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Weirdo
Weirdo
Posted at

Im knew hear so i wouldn't know you but….. WELCOME!!

Weirdo
Weirdo
Posted at

Sorry… That says welcome… *pokes fingers together*

Posted at

I've seen your avatar before and your username… but I don't know too much about you.

But welcome back.

Posted at

I never know how many people I don't know until I go on the 'You say goodbye, I say hello' forum…

anywho welcome back.

Posted at

It has been awhile so i just wanna say that i'm back on drunkduck and ready to kick asses once again. With marriage and work and family memebrs getting ill it was hard to make a new comic but now that all of that is settled expect one every week. Oh and the matter of life and death comic teaser i made was jus tfor a joke… there really isnt gonna be a comic like that i just wanna ya'll to get excited for ntohing. HAH! So hope ya'll are excited about new purpousally made shit comics! LOVE YA ALL DUCKS!!!

I have been there buddy. Real life doesn't leave time for fun. You owe it to yourself though, you gotta' make the time…Otherwise, what's the point of workin' if you can't indulge in hobbies that interest you? Glad things are finally calm enough that you can venture back. Welcome back to the feathery arms of Drunk Duck, see 'ya 'round the forums. (Unless you aren't a forum"er", in which case, I probably won't.)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.