Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

The dark figure walked up to a tall buisness building, it was being guarded by 5 platinum patrol guards. They looked over to him and cocked their guns.

PP: Who goes there!

N/A: That is of no concern to you.

PP: Identify yourself!

N/A: I have buisness to attend to with Rosencron, Im sure you understand what he will do to the workers who have prevented me from attending his oppointment?

PP: Wait..are you for the registration act?

N/A: …I do not need to tell you, now let me pass.

They pointed their guns at him.

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Yaz:I knew I should have aplied for contacts!

Mary:Why can't you just sense where your glasses are?

Yaz:Because, my idiot brother made them out of a unique metallic alloy, wich I cannot sense, no matter how hard I try.

Kyle:What metal is that?

Yaz:Silver.

bluebot092
bluebot092
Posted at

wesley:*wesley and cindy head twoard a cave and spot yaz mary and kyle* hey who are they? *spots 2 silver contacts* hey maybe they are looking for these *goes up to yaz* um excuse me ma'm are these yours?

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

He looked at the guns and sighed. The figure pulled a disk out of its coat.

PP: Whats that!?

N/A: Its the reason why I am here! I have buisness with Rosencron, LET ME PASS!

PP#1: I think Rosencron was expecting someone.

PP#2: …Fine you may pass!

N/A: Thank you, bastard.

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Yaz:*talking to Wesley*No, they are not.I have glasses, but my brother has contacts, wich means-

???:-That you saved me some time.

Yaz:Aw,crip!It's Jared!>_<

Jared:Oh, yes! It's me,-

Yaz:*in unison with Jared*"Back from Pari"yes, yes, well i'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total gay!

Jared:Oh, you're one to talk! What about Jessy!?

*Yaz punches Jared in stomach*

Jared:*couphs up blood*I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve?

Yaz:*punches jared in stomach*No, actually, you didn't.And, FYI, Jess was a guy!!!*punches Jared in stomach*

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

The cloaked figure had walked into the building and reached the front desk.

N/A: Hello, I have an important oppointment with Mr. Rosencron and…

Secutary: Oh! Mr. E, we were expecting you! The elevator is to your right, the meeting is taking place on the 23rd floor.

N/A: Lovely…perhaps we could get to know eachother somet-

Secutary: See this ring? Im married, please hurry to the meeting, your a few minutes late already.

N/A: Crap!

Mr. E quickly headed inside the elevator and pressed the button to go to the 23rd floor.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

*flying along, sees Yaz*

*lands, runs over*

ZeroVX: I hate to interrupt, but has anyone seen Cthulhu? It's kind of an emergency.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

ZeroVX: Oh, good, you're here.

*motions away from Yaz*

ZeroVX: Let's talk in private.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

The elevator had reached its destination and the doors slowly opened. Mr. E walked out of the elevator and looked around. The room was dimly Lit, There was a blue floating head and two platnuim police.

Rosencron: Good,You've finally arrived Mr. G-

Mr. E: Silence! They may be watching…

Rosencron: It's alright, no one knows your here…they think your asleep in your bed thanks to that hacked Afro-Puff projecting a holographic Image of you going to get a glass of liquir.

Mr. E: It's pronounced booze…

Rosencron: …Riiight.

Mr. E: Well now I guess i should be handing over what I went to Riot for huh?

Rosencron: You've got it!?

Mr E.: A map of their base, A cloaking device to their technology, and information about their pathetic teamates. With all of this It should be easier to crush Mr. Riot…

Rosencron: You seem pretty sure of yourself, How do you know this will work…

Mr. E: Because they're never going to see this coming…Betrayed by the one person they'd never expect, Never in a million Years.

*He gave a big grin showing his sharp yellow teeth and a bit of greyish skin.*

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

*move away from Yaz and bluebot and group*

ZeroVX: OK, Cthulhu. I need you to pay close attention to what I say. I ask that you believe me, and that you don't tell anyone else, at least not yet. I don't want to cause a panic. Can you do that?

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

ZeroVX: OK, good.

*exhales*

ZeroVX: I went over to Amelius' house, to get some advice on what to do concerning the war. I knocked on her door and waited for….er, quite a while. I was about to give up when the door opened on its own. I went in, only to find the place deserted. Or, so I thought.

*breathes, continues*

ZeroVX: I started exploring the place, just to see why it was empty. It was a wreck, especially for what could be classified as a haunted house. Eventually, I got down to the basement. Instead of finding Amelius, however, I found something rather….unnerving, to say the least.

*looks up at Cthulhu*

ZeroVX: Zombies. Tons of them. So, naturally, I ran, left the building, closed the door, melted the lock, and came here. Which brings us to now.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Cthulhu: How did zombies get into Amy's house… And what were you even doing there anyway?

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

ZeroVX: One, I don't know. And two, like I said, I went to her for advice on what to do about the war. You know, whether or not to take a side, what side to take, whether or not to fight at all. Something like that.

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Yaz:*talking to Jared*Okay. I know in the past we've had our differences, but, *gets on knees*PLEASE, HELP ME FIND MY GLASSES!!!PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!*clings to Jared's cape*Please…

Jared:ALRIGHT! FINE! I'll do it! They're behind that rock over there.God!

Yaz:*gets glasses and puts them on**Hugs Jared* Thank you!-

Jared:Your welcome!! GOD!

Kyle:Yay!

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

ZeroVX: The only question left now is what to do? Do we worry about the war, or Adagio, or the zombies?

*realizes something*

ZeroVX: Waiiiiiiit…..didn't I ask you to find veritan, Cthulhu?

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

Mary:Now that you have your glasses, yaz, what are we going to do now?

Yaz:Now we are going to find the portal.

Kyle:What about Jared?

Jared:Well, I am going home, because Yaz is a-

Yaz:-Going to kick your ass if you finish that sentance!

Posted at

A dark figure riding a pale horse apears.His name is Dart. He is here for one reason… To find out where the hell he is!

Dart:Damn! That is the last time I take directions from witch docters!

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

*Jared teleports*
Yaz:*Walking towards city*Now that that is over with we c-*Stops*I sense a new prescence in the city. Yet, it is familiar in some way, I cannot explane.

Kyle:Then, lets go check it out! Can we, Yaz, can we?

Yaz:I suppose you could.

Kyle:Yay!

Serpant
Serpant
Posted at

A serpant slithers out of the sea. He has a hunger, a craving, but for what? Fish, cows, sheep, humans, nothing satisfies. He sniffs the air. Suddenly, he knows. He desires something he has not craved for in a long time. He desires the flesh of his sole nemesis, the human who made him what he is now… Sieve Thannon.

Serpant:Heh heh heh, he is close. Sybil, you shall soon be avenged!!!

He rises in the air and plummets headfirst into the sand. He disapears underground.

Posted at

*sighs*

Dead Carl: i can't evan take a vacation without things goin wrong….. fuck it …. sry drunk duck but it's for the best *destroys entire game *

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.