Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Just to say "HI!"

giadrosich
giadrosich
Posted at

Hi, folks.

My name is Bob Giadrosich, and this is an oppurtunity to introduce myself. I'm a free lance illustrator, and I enjoy American, Japanese, and Korean comics. Right now I'm working on a manga style comic (starting on Oct. 1st) which was created by my daughter, Brynna, and myself. We like to think of it as a cross between "Deathnote" and "One Piece…"

It involves, ninjas, chickens, shamans, Marty Robbins, The Catholic Church, New Riders of the Purple Sage, Bavarian sidekicks, exploding yarn balls, animal crackers, knitting needles, Firefly, the C.I.A, Interpole, and Asian Gangs.

Oh, and grandmas. Can't forget the grandmas.

Here's a link to the conceptual sketch of the main character:

http://giadrosich.deviantart.com/art/By-Way-of-Introduction-62336410

Thanks, and Cya soon.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

It involves, ninjas, chickens, shamans, Marty Robbins, The Catholic Church, New Riders of the Purple Sage, Bavarian sidekicks, exploding yarn balls, animal crackers, knitting needles, Firefly, the C.I.A, Interpole, and Asian Gangs.

Oh, and grandmas. Can't forget the grandmas.

That sounds ridiculously amazing.
Welcome Mr. Ridiculously Amazing.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Yo. Have some Cold Hot Cola. And Welcome

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

And don't take the Cold Hot Cola!

It's spam-flavored!

Posted at

Hi, Bob.

I'm Lynn Allen. I have no daughters (or sons for that matter) but, we hope to rectify that situation soon. "We" is myself and my husband, Ethan. (Who is also an illustrator, oh and a cowboy. ) I'm playin' at bein' a writer.

Seems like your project has a bit of somethin' for everyone…Best of fun and luck with it.

giadrosich
giadrosich
Posted at

Thanks so much for the welcome, folks. I'm still trying to get the gist of this site, as there are a lot of nooks and crannies to explore! Especially the tutorials!

Anyway, I'm working hard to finish the first five or six pages before Oct. 1st rolls around!

:)

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck Bob. And might I say that from your short review of your comic that you are in fact, a God among men. Excel Saga has nothing on your randomness.

Power to the penguins.

gradiate
gradiate
Posted at

WELCOME! :D Grandma Ninja sounds AWESOME!

Posted at

Welcome to DD. Have a fun time.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Hello Bob! And welcome to the family!

And a big shout out to the coolness of Deathnote and One Piece. THEY RULE DA WWWOOORRRRLLLLDDDD.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, Bob Giadrosich.

I have a free offering of a camel's insurance/guy-to-break-bones-and-or-glass-on head card. Take?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.