Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Karaoke videos!!!!!! come on... you know you want to......

Posted at

I dont know about the rest of you guys…… But I LOVE Karaoke…… I was just wondering if anyone else had vids of them singing on the web……if you do - leave a link…… if you dont - what are you waiting for???? SING DAMNIT!!!! Maybe if enough DD-ers do this we can have a contest of sorts….. any takers?????

b.t.w. - mine are on my profile……

marine
marine
Posted at

I was featured on a few rap songs and thought about releasing an album of my own. I'm a pretty decent singer, so karaoke seems lame. I'd rather do an actual show.

Posted at

hey does anyone know how to make a cd of your own karaoke songs. like for instance, my favourite song ever is queen of the highway by the Doors, but i can never ever find out where it is. so ya, i want to know if there is a way to make karaoke cd's or something like that so i can sing all the obscurest songs and people won't know how bad i am, they'll be like 'i can't whether he sucks or the song he is singing is of poor quality, i will assume the former and therefore will applaud his soy-induced drunken performance'. let me know if you know, ya know.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.