Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Life as a 16 bit

Posted at

Well, there was a comic collaboration called 'Life as an 8bit', but unfortunatly, after nearly a year after it started, it died with over 100 pages. It was the best sprite comic collaberation that I was in, and I thought I'd like to create another one called
*drum roll*
Life as a 16 bit! (boy that was easy to guess)
But for this to work, I need people to join in with there 16-bit sprites (no recolours, I do have to have some standards). I won't be opening up the forum until I know I'll get enough members for it.

In short, I'm doing a sprite comic collaboration using 16-bit sprites. PM me if you are interested, and hopefully there will be quite a few people who want to join in.

any questions, either PM me or just post it here in this thread.

Posted at

How many sprites do you need to join?

Posted at

Well, you need as many sprites as you need. Most likely you will need:
Walking/running, talking, jumping and any other sprites you think you will need. For example, you might want your character to fight a lot, so you will need to get as many fighting style sprites as you need.

Remember other people will be using them so try and get as wide a range of sprites as possible.

Hope that answers your question ^_^

Posted at

Meh… unless you can make this much more organized than 8bitbluemage kept his comic, I can't really see this going anywhere good :\

Posted at

So… is this actually happening?

Posted at

Sorry Strong bad. I was thinking about Lowres' comment, and I'm no where near as organised as 8Bit blue, and I doubt it will work. Sorry mate.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.