Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Lyricists On Demand

SkylerVane
SkylerVane
Posted at

Write lyrics for songs? Want to work on themesongs and other lyrical material for various projects, both public and private, perhaps commercial? Then leave your name…and half of the DD Community will get back to you!

And be aware that many poems can be converted into lyrics, so if you write poems, please don't be shy.

In anticipation of high response, it might be wise to specify how busy you are and how many different projects at a time you can work for. If you prefer to conscentrate on one project at a time, that is understandable. Specify the sort of moods/attitudes you prefer, genres and content ratings.

Updates of the listing here will need to be very regular. Simular threads started in other writing/artist community forums would be a great help.

~~~~~~[Lyrics]~~~~~~~~~~~~
SkylerVane
Experience: Themesong for Forum RP at www.sonichq.org and my own soundtracks.
Type: High emotion, gritty, suggestive.
Genre: Any seriously considered.
Length: Usually very long, but I can try to keep it short.
NOTE: If I am not inspired by the material, I can't write lyrics for it.

~~~~~~[Music]~~~~~~~~~~
Warspritecomic(or "Quill)

Hmmm, well since I'm taking GCSE music, I guess I could help out. I'm not an amazing lyricist, but I feel I am good at composing music if Im given lyrics, or a short brief.

But since the software is only at school I can only work on one project at a time, and the time I take could vary from a couple of days, to a month or so.

But contact me at:
perran_826 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Posted at

Hmmm, well since I'm taking GCSE music, I guess I could help out. I'm not an amazing lyricist, but I feel I am good at composing music if Im given lyrics, or a short brief.

But since the software is only at school I can only work on one project at a time, and the time I take could vary from a couple of days, to a month or so.

But contact me at:
perran_826 (at) hotmail (dot) com

And my name is irrelevant, but you can call me either warspritecomic or Quill.

Hope I get a contact soon ^__^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.