Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafa XXXV: Babes, Booze, and Bullets Sign Up thread

Posted at

Saw it coming…
Eh, at least the kid won't end up with friggin' hideous teeth.

Like mine

-sob-

Posted at

Ho ho ho. You silly people and your need for braces.

I never needed braces.

Me teeth simply decided to look this good.

…also, sign me up.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

brag brag brag perfect teeth ho ho ho ho brag brag brag braginton mcbragsalot, brag pitt, sir bragsvilles, braggy bilbo braggins brag

… some people need extra help okay?

Posted at

Yes, well, not everyone has sentient teeth that hold tooth conferences to determine things. Not all of us are so fortunate D:

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Sign me up! I am back and badder than ever!

Posted at

Blah blah blah I HAVE PERFECT TEETH blah blah
Karma will rob you of your teeth in old age for avoiding and mocking our past pain

Posted at

Karma will rob you of your teeth in old age for avoiding and mocking our past pain
Nope ^^

I've got good dental coverage 8D

Peren
Peren
Posted at

I, too, will join this game.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Teeth are for wussies. Real men can do without.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Teeth are for wussies. Real men can do without.
Enjoy your applesauce then Kroatz, me, I've done two years and gonna do a year more for these dull whites, the ortho's said they was real messed up. Like my mind!
Ho ho ho. You silly people and your need for braces.

I never needed braces.

Karma's a real bitsh, one that kicks you in the teeth, leaving you to pick up the shattered remnents of your dreams, and Brag Braglark teeth.

Posted at

Meh, Karate is weak stuff. Sure, I may only have the yellow belt in it, since I didn't train it for longer then that but thanks to the stuff I'm currently training, I could easily dodge a silly little kick like that.

And should you really be kicking the hand that feeds you? I think I recall a certain someone asking me to help him out with something >: /

On a side note, if anyone of you are doing the 24 hour comic day, I just want you to know that we're collecting submission from those participating so that we can display their work in this new and awesome community comic that we just made. Please check it out as the submissions come and and do submit if you're working on something.

Posted at

Heh, remember when it was Hark who'd plug his stuff in all things mafia related?

Posted at

Can't really say that I'm promoting my own stuff since this is a Drunk Duck community project. Anyone who participates gets his rightful recognition.

I mean, niccea's running the mafia comic and she's not hassled for talking about that.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I WANT TO SIGN UP. but i'll sit this one out. my schedule doesn't really allow for constant participation in this game. often times i'm confused.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

That, PP, is because I don't talk about it. I whine about it. I really need to catch up. But I didn't know there was so much you need to do for a wedding.

maru
maru
Posted at

I try n' get out, and he pulls me back in! *Sigh* Sign me up, then.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I try n' get out, and he pulls me back in! *Sigh* Sign me up, then.
Yays! I feel happier now!

In absolutely and completely unrelated news, Zombie Roadkill premieres tonight! I'm sooo excited! Glee!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yeah, nothing is as exciting as zombie squirrels.

Posted at

Sign me up.

Just kidding.
Not cool man

same
same
Posted at

Now if i re arrange those:

Just kidding.

Sign me up.

It makes it out to be that im actually signing up.

I have enough time anyway so i might as well.

Sign me up.

This is my last game.

Posted at

I suppose that I too shall join for at least a little while…I hear you need players. As a note to Jninjashadow: you are so welcome.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.