Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I KNEW!
Hmm… That's funny. That's coming from a man, who verbally attacked me once, for making a similar claim. You attacked me on the first night. There was no way for you to know I was the voice. No detective around to tell you. No clues. Nothing that I could have said. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

See… that's a trend I like to point out and I'm not particularly happy with it. People can make fun of the fact that I tend to have a short expiration date in this game but that does not mean that you have to ensure it. Since you were supposed to be a pro-townie and you claimed to have been acting on the best interest of the town, then it's not a particularly good tactic to go around killing random people, right at the beginning of the game, when there are statistically more friendlies around and you don't have any tools to narrow down the list of suspects.

So fair enough… You decided to attack a random person. But why me? This is not the first time you've attacked me on the first night, when you were a pro-townie and there was no way for you to know what role I was. You just… attacked me. Remember it was not long ago when you bragged about how many times you've killed me after doing the exact same thing. Then when I said I was going to have my revenge and attacked you, while I was an evil character, you PQ'd me talking about how disappointed you were at me; that I had hit a new low (granted I threw in a video of Marshal counting, after slapping Barney and the idea was to count 1-2-3 as a repayment for every time you had killed me (refernce)). Nevertheless, I decided to drop my revenge plan, in the hopes we could operate as civil beings in this game.

You do realize that now I can't trust you with a kill role at all. Whether you're a serial killer, mafia or a vigilante, I'm apparently your go-to-guy. So do tell me; why am I your preferred target of choice? Why are you giving me a reason to distrust you in this game?

And don't go around claiming that you flipped a coin to decide to attack me; that's just insulting.
Okay fuck it I am tried of being nice when reminding people when they just ignore what I say in the past. I did not brag! I said this before but apparently you don't remember or choose not to. I was just simply saying how many times. Giving facts. Bragging would be. I owned product look at how many times I killed him. Look how many times he killed me. None lol roflcopper I r 1337 other Internet things to make this even more pathetic than it already is. I gave a simple fact that with that kill you replaced Crocty with person I had killed the most. And that time was due to the random die.

The reason why I didn't like your video was because it was clearly bragging and what I REALLY didn't like was it in a sense was you smacking me. You weren't saying I beat you in a game you were saying I slapped you. Besides out of everyone in this game I thought you would be above the personal attacks((stupid thing to think. I must hold you to too high of standards.))

I attacked you this game because Ninja was protected. Crocty wasn't here so the whole kill Ochi to blame Crocty or vice-verse scheme wouldn't fly. In the end I decided upon either you or another player and guess what…I flipped a coin and it said you. So I've killed you twice now due to random. Hhhm maybe you should stop being so pissed off on something that you made up((me bragging)) and something due to random chance((dice and coin)).

But you know how you got narrowed down to one of the two possible choices? Cause you haven't been helping the town out with solving clues. You have been surviving due to non participation. So you aren't helping the town side. And if you were evil you would be helping them secretly so killing you don't hurt the town other than maybe a friendly role dieing and it greatly helps it if you are a villain.

Why did I post this clip? Cause it makes no sense. Just like this argument.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Ochi pulled down her hood for a breather, flicking the specs of Aye's blood off of her hands. Her red eyes glinted, suddenly Anthony shot out of the darkness, smashing her with a right hook. She skidded back trying to regain her balance, suddenly a left hook smashed her in the face. Then a knee to the ribs. Ochi staggered back, suddenly he drop kicked her full force into a wall.
Suddenly Ochi got back up, laughter echoed from her lips as a grin threatened to tear her face in half. Reaching into her black robes she produced a crucifix. "You were the exorcist…"
"Yeah.. that I was…" Ochi began to giggle, "That I was!" breaking into full out laughter, she began to charge, Anthony readied himself. Suddenly a blue light flickered around the crucifix, a blade shot out from the shortest part. It sparked a blue color, corrupted with purple flickers of light. Crimson eyes burrowed into Anthony's soul, but instead he kicked up a lead pipe. Ochi shot forward, flinging herself at him, he stepped to the side, but the energy around the blade sliced open his chest, crimson splattered in the air. Without a seconds hesitation he brought the pipe down on Ochi's kneecap, shattering it.
Shrieking in agony her form smashed into the ground, blood erupted from where the bone ruptured skin. "YOU BASTARD! YOU BASTARD!" she roared, Mercer swung the pipe down again, but she caught it with her other foot, kicking it off to the side, she kicked off her back and onto her good leg. "BASTARD/ BASTARD!" Fueled by sheer rage she charged, adrenaline ignoring the pain of her broken knee. Stumbling, barely being able to stand, she charged, blade drawn back. Mercer kicked up another object. The items clashed, the 'holy' blade sparking against the steel of a knife. Aye's knife.
"I'll kill you! JUST LIKE I KILLED HER!"
For a split second Mercer caught a glimpse of Aye's body, crimson flowed around it, her cold dead stare looked so sad. He grit his teeth, "I'll avenge her you crazy ass bitch!" He shoved her backwards, the exorcist grinning like an absolute madman. "DIE DIE DIE DIE!" She roared, pushing against the knife harder and harder, the divine blade threatening to cut through, Mercer swung a right hook at her, connecting with her skull. The blow threw her off balance, stumbling her bone smashed right through her flesh, and her leg broke in half, hanging on by only strands of blood stained flesh, and twisted muscle. She bellowed in agony.
Attempting to forcer herself to her feet she shot Anthony a demonic glare, he walked over to her slowly, suddenly she lashed out with the blade slicing open his leg. Crimson splattered onto her face as he jumped back.
Ochi's eyes went wide, Anthony threw the knife, impaling it right between her eyes, up until the hilt. She could feel death sinking in, it's cold tendrils wrapping around her being. Dragging her into the abyss.
"Shame…" the voice echoed in her head, "You were such a fun little toy too."

[Spoiler] Ochi the former Exorcist, gone insane took a knife to the face [/spoiler]

Hark tried to stop the bleeding of his missing arm, Salsa's dead face grinned up at him, "Bastard traitor!" Hark growled kicking his helmet. Suddenly a cold twinge began to crawl up his spine.
"Harkovast." a voice cooed in his head, Hark glanced around in an attempt to find out where it was coming from. Kicking Salsa's corpse again to see if it was still alive. No movement, the giant chess room was decaying around him. "Harkovast… You're no longer protected… I can see your heart clearly… it's cold… dark, dead… Perfect…"
"Get out of my head! I am far too manly for you!"
"No you're not." Product grinned walking out of the shadows, his eyes rolled back in his head, a giant demon standing behind him, a hand on his skull. "Haaaaaaaaaaarkoooooovast… You're mine now!" Product grinned.
"Screw you!" Hark roared, "I am my own cat!"
"So you're your own pet?" Zeph scoffed sitting on the demon's shoulder, he had stitched his head back on.

[Spoiler] Hark would of been infected with the dark melody had this not been the final narration, nor what is about to happen next, happening. [/spoiler]

Niccea shot out of the shadows, her strange deer like ears blowing in the wind, "YOU KILLED OCHI!" She shot, Anthony raised his arms, but Niccea smashed into him full force, sending him flying into the anvil. His spine fractured.
"Why…" he coughed up blood, "Why am I fighting nothing but girls?!"
Niccea's hand began to glow, it turned into a black furred clawed hand. "FERRAL QUEEN!" She roared, charging at her foe. Anthony flipped behind the anvil ducking down. The claw attack smashed into it, shattering it to a hundred different pieces. Insanity emanated from her eyes. She began to giggle, charging up her arm for another attack, she charged again, Anthony took off running. Niccea in hot pursuit. "You're not getting away!"
"Wasn't planning on it!" he turned around, kicking up a fragment of anvil, he kicked it again midair hurdling it towards his attacker. Niccea sliced through it with her claw, charging at him at full speed. Suddenly a sharp pain shot through her gut. A bullet had left a chamber. TFGM stood at the entrance panting, "I made it."
Niccea glared at him, "I'll handle her!" Anthony shot forward, "You take care of your own target!"
'Got it." TFGM nodded tipping his hand, he ran off. Niccea's eyes began to glow an even deeper crimson. Blood rushed through her mind, she began to think more an more by instinct. This man thought he could handle her? Hardly.
With the speed of a cheetah she took off, impaling her claw straight through Anthony's chest, he couldn't even blink. She grabbed onto his heart, tearing it out, arteries, veins, bits of lung. Crimson showered over her, Anthony's eyes were wide with shock, as she crushed his heart right in front of his very eyes. But she wasn't done yet. Gripping his skull with one hand, and shoving her claw into the wound, she tore him in half. Letting out a horrifying animalistic Roar. Insanity gripped her fully, dragging her mind into the abyss of absolute Madness

[Spoiler] Anthony Mercer was torn many a new one. [/spoiler]

Product shot Hark a crooked grin, "You're mine now Hark, just give in! Serve me! Give into your darkness and WHAT THE F*CK!?"
A bullet smashed through Hark's open wound. TFGM stepped into the room dropping his gun, "HARKOVAST!" he roared, jumping into the air, he pulled out a baseball bat. The brave leader struggled to block the attack with his cracked claymore. Product stepped away from the conflict, the giant demon that gripped him watching with much amusement.
Hark swung out at TFGM but missed, dizzy from blood loss he staggered around the field. Monkey charged in, closing the gap, he swung the bat up hard, breaking Hark's jaw, then again, breaking it clear off. The catman stared in horror as his most sacred of body parts flew from him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" He roared, it sounded something like a really angry yawn. Monkey span the bat in his hand, suddenly Niccea came rushing in from the other room, Zeph's eyes glinted with irritation, a black wall stopped her. "Let them fight." he cooed, the demon below him nodded.
Monkey charged forward, Hark blocked with his blade, but it wasn't enough, he was knocked back. "You're too tired." Monkey grinned, "You're going to die!" raising the bat above his head, he brought it down hard, smashing Harkovast's head like a pumpkin.

[Spoiler] Harkovast, the brave leader survivor went pop like a pimple.[/spoiler]

"Well that was amusing." Zeph admitted hopping off the demon's back, the dark voice still emanating from him, Product shot TFGM a grin as Niccea's barrier dropped.
"Good night Monkey…" he licked his lips, the demon reached down, the mafia having outnumbered the townies. It was over, TFGM dropped his bat, shaking his head as the giant demon devoured his soul.

The world faded to black.

Product opened his eyes to find himself in a water fountain. "What the hell?" he muttered, Niccea sat on it's rim.
"Everyone's dead." she muttered.
"WHAT?!" Product fell down with a splash.
"Yeah… " Niccea got up. "It's just us…"
"How did they die?"
"I can't remember."

Insane Win.

GM Elections up Later

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

WELL DONE, ZEPH!

@Niccea: did you get your dress back from Hark, him being dead and all?

@BFF Satan: It was me. I thought for sure jninja would be taking care of her Ochi-ness - and then I had to guess. I'm sorry.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well. It was kinda shredded and bloody, but ,with Ochi's credit cards, I won't have to worry.

Oh…and sorry blindsk and Anthony. I attacked blindsk for no apparent reason and it paid off.

Posted at

Great ending narrative Zeph.

And with me slaying Hark I have now become the manliest!

Posted at

OH WELLLLL, so I died. I can't stay mad at Anthonycakes though.

Posted at

But you know how you got narrowed down to one of the two possible choices? Cause you haven't been helping the town out with solving clues. You have been surviving due to non participation. So you aren't helping the town side.
On surface it might look like that. I switched my tactics so that what I am doing does not become apparent until at the end of the game, because being public about it was getting myself killed. If I looked too pro-town, the mafia goes after me and during the very few games I got a mafia equivalent role, people noticed that my behavior was a little off and thus got attacked by the vigilante.

I still discuss clues but I do it in private with other people. I do allot of back-room dealings that benefit me and my side and inform those I trust of my findings. When I'm a pro-townie I try to be as inconspicuous as possible because I don't want the mafia to notice me.

And guess what? It works! I'm being attacked way less now and people don't see me coming when I'm evil.

However, you must realize that it's incredibly dissatisfying to be attacked not because I was found out, but because someone maid a wild guess. And you must understand that from where I was sitting it really does feel like a stretch that you would happen to pick me twice, via lottery results. Besides, I always disapprove when a pro-townie does something like that. I consider that to be very poor vigilante tactic and I've held onto that opinion ever since my very first game:

If it had been anyone other then you, who attacked me during the first night, I wouldn't have thought much about it. But lets face it. The two of us have history. In the past, whenever someone had an issue with me, it was usually you.

So you firmly believe that I was being personal with my Marshal video, while I claim it was supposed to be a funny comparison; Marshal was getting his own revenge, while counting up how many time's he's done so, just like I was doing. Well, then… consider this. If the tables were turned, and you were me, is it possible that maybe you might have come to a similar conclusion when reading someone going "Look how many time's I've killed you!", after being killed by said person, after the first night, in a game where you had received what you would consider to be a very exiting role, then finding out that he killed you "just because the die said so"?

When it comes to these stupid mafia rivalry things that some people have going between them and was discussed earlier in this game, I have to say that I don't like them. If two individuals want to be all "we're rival, lol" and they can do so without causing bad blood between them, then more power to them. I, however, would just like to play the game without having to worry that someone's going to mess up my plans, just on the grounds that they don't like me.

Look. I'm now being earnest here. I react negatively to you because I always feel you're being negative to me. That's the impression I have of you. There's a good reason why. I'm still having a hard time letting go the way you treated me during the second monster mash game. I had nothing against you prior to then and, to this day, I still can't read through that game thread without getting what I consider to be very bad taste in my mouth (yes, I actually do read through the old games from time to time. Some of them are really fun games). Some of the things you said to me were really rude, both on the actual game thread and via PQ's. I was genuinely shocked, insulted and down right angry at you after it.

I'm not saying that I'm so petty, that I can't ever forgive you for it but that game left an impression on me that you are someone who doesn't like me. If you wish to further discuss this with me, we can take it to the PQ's but this is what I wanted to say. Other then that; I'm dropping the subject.

For everyone else, sorry about the rant.
And with me slaying Hark I have now become the manliest!
Noooo… Not Hark! :(

Ah well… It was a good game. I felt it was an uphill battle for most of the game because so many things came into play that I didn't expect (Like roku saving Jninja (and then all my teammates not voting in time the next day, to save Gullas and getting rid of Jninja (I mean seriously Jninja, you have no idea how much I wanted you dead.)))

I want to thank Gullas for being such a great sport on killing Same and thus denying the town the doctor. That really helped us out.
Hark, my man. Were I a pro-townie, I would have hated you so much. But then again, everything you did made me smile an evil smile, so thank you for your great support.
Would have liked to see more of my teammates pull through but alas, I guess it was not meant to be.
Great ending narrative Zeph.
What he said.

I mean it. You did a good job with the narrations and it was a good game. GM mistakes are to be expected.

That reminds me. I'm wondering if we should make up some common GM guidelines. Share what mistakes we have made and offer suggestions to how to improve the game experience.

Suggestions would be things like; how to maintain neutrality, things you should say in the game thread, how to make good clues and so on.

I suppose the best place to keep these guidelines would be in a thread, inside the mafia forum, located here. We can then refer to it, during each GM election. So what do you guys think about it?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I wish the best of luck to whichever artist plans to tackle this game for the mafia comic, if that ever sees ressurection.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The Mafia comic has been running off in-game user art this entire time. I've actually uploaded through game 43. I do want to go back to drawing it, so I will do it again for game 50 or win I'm entirely caught up with the comic. Whichever comes first.

I took PP's suggestion

-edit- I have this game uploaded now. It will run until the 31st. It is not too late for peeps to make pictures.

Posted at

so i have finally got back, what did I mi- oh… oh wow… next time i get a kill role I'm going on a bloody rampage… it ends better for me

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Oh…and sorry blindsk and Anthony. I attacked blindsk for no apparent reason and it paid off.

It's fine, not the first time it's happened (including paying off for the person). I'd also like to say that the Zeph's narrations were very enjoyable to read!

And apparently I missed all my opportunities to vote. Sorry town, it was my first time siding with you. :(

Posted at

OH WELLLLL, so I died. I can't stay mad at Anthonycakes though.
I ajollopize!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

i enjoyed that game, it was oddly cathartic somehow.
I need to be mayor and get you all killed more often.
Thumbs up from me, Zeph!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Posted at

Uhm…

…holy crap.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.