Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia sign up thread- Battle of the gods!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

a lots gonna happen over a day. I'm gonna miss wednesday's stuff so my "team"'s gotta do w/out me. :) Not like anyone will miss me…

*scribbles in a notebook, looks at 1337, scribbles more*

Posted at

I'm in.
At least you'll be another target, therfore buying other players more time to figure out clues. lol
*Calmly adding Random to the list of people who'll suffer a horrible and gruesome death, once I get the chance to run this game again.*

Posted at

I'm in.
At least you'll be another target, therfore buying other players more time to figure out clues. lol
*Calmly adding Random to the list of people who'll suffer a horrible and gruesome death, once I get the chance to run this game again.*

Really? I GET TO BE IN ONE OF YOUR AWSOME NARRATIONS!?! A NARRATION MADE JUST FOR ME!!! EPIC!!! lol!

Posted at

This is actually my first time playing (which i dont think needs much saying seeing as there has been a lack of me on DD for near a year anyway and i didnt use my last account much on the forums anyway)

Well, in that case, welcome! Teehee, fresh meat! OH! Uh,…don't take it personal if I just happen to stab you in the back right after I lie to you. It might happen, might not. Don't worry, it stops hurting after about the 5th time. You tend to get used to the different forms of killing round here. >:)

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

Well well look who shows his stick figure face in another mafia game. Thats right it is ME!((this is code for sign me up))

Posted at

Thinly disguised threat.
*Glee*
Well… that certainly wasn't the reaction I was expecting.

Posted at

so when are we starting this?

Tonight at midnight GMT time.

Posted at

Night actions will be randomized, so it won't be unfair to people that can't send in their actions at midnight. When I stop taking night actions, I will randomize them all and they will be in a completly different order so you don't have to stay up and send in your action ASAP.
Same- No problem, the cycle lasts until midnight tomorrow so you will have plenty of time to PQ your night action to me. At 12:00 all that will really happen is that I will send you your role and post the new thread that will host the actual game in the Forum Games part of the forums. I will also be answering any questions anyone has about their role or the game.

same
same
Posted at

Night actions will be randomized, so it won't be unfair to people that can't send in their actions at midnight. When I stop taking night actions, I will randomize them all and they will be in a completly different order so you don't have to stay up and send in your action ASAP.
Same- No problem, the cycle lasts until midnight tomorrow so you will have plenty of time to PQ your night action to me. At 12:00 all that will really happen is that I will send you your role and post the new thread that will host the actual game in the Forum Games part of the forums. I will also be answering any questions anyone has about their role or the game.

Ah well i think ill stay up instead anyway. Theres no fun in bed… (for me)

Posted at

Since not enough people signed up for all of the roles, I had to cut some. Don't worry, all of the cool ones stayed. I mostly just got rid of the repeats and people with two lives. These are the roles that will be given.
1. Zeus
2. Poseidon
3. Hermes
4. Apollo
5. Ares
6. Hephaestus
7. Hera
8. Hestia
9. Atlas
10. Athena
11. Kronos
12. Oceanus
13. Hyperion
14. Cyclopes
15. Medusa
This is the list that I will randomize and use to give out roles.

The only change is that Kronos can now do both of his abilities in one night cycle, since I shorted the titans some players, I needed to make up for it.

Posted at

Okay, I'm working on sending the roles. The 14th person signed up through PQ and they are also new to mafia.

Posted at

…the thread and messages are on their way, right?
Yep.

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

Why am I not signed up? I signed up before swagg. D:<

Posted at

Sorry, I included your name on my list on word, but forgot this list. That means that Atlas is a role someone can get as well, since I now have 15 players.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.