Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MAYOR BEFORE!

I was a godfather and a GM…those were my only leadership roles.
Ahaha, you're getting so worked up over it.

Ochi's Super-Disambiguation Post Mk. I:

Niccea was Godmother in Game I.
She was the GM of Game III.
She was Godfather + mayor (Godmayor) in Game V.

In case we're being conflated:

I was mayor in Game II.
I was Godmistress in Game IV.

By the way, totally digging all these pages. It's always neat to see everyone's different styles~

Posted at

GiantPinkWalrus killed Mister Kent

GPW killed me? Dagnabbitz! An' I would've voted to lynch GPW, if'n I wasn't so trusting of our sweet Deceiver :D Nicely played Niccea!

And nice comics everyone! I hope I'm alive enough to contribute some strips next game

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

How tall are you anyways?

Posted at

Oh, man, Niccea's so tiny she's practically PORTABLE. You could just pick her up by the arms and carry her around, and it'd be like having a tiny generator of optimistic remarks and trustworthy behaviors.

Indeed, now and then I carry her around just so people won't stop me at airports for lookin' suspicious. Comes in handy, I tell you what.

Posted at

Whatever Niccea your evilness has caused you to be mayor/godfather twice. Can I have little bit of you evil? Seems like it would be fun!

Posted at

Well I fixxed it. It now reads leadership role. Also I'm done with first night and should be finished with everything tomorrow :D

Also page 4 of mine is my fav cause I like the style I drew myself in at the last panel.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I"m not evil, Red. I'm mischievous. You see am as small as many 10 year old children, so I have a childish nature. The life of townies? One big game to me. And I enjoy it.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Congrats on the feature!
That was a real shocker for me. I gotta quit being sarcastic. Every time I'm sarcastic, what I say comes true…

Posted at

Quick be sarcastic about my comic reaching the top ten! Quickly before the power leaves you O.o

Posted at

Yah. Your comic will reach top ten alright. -snirk-
Will it can't be featured so top ten is my only hope to get on the frontpage :D

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well. The feature surprised Ochi and I. How is that extra coming? Since it is so long, I'm releasing it tomorrow and the next day in chunks.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

it'd be like having a tiny generator of optimistic remarks and trustworthy behaviors.

Mental image… is melting… my brain!

Posted at

Indeed. It looks a lot like this:

Nothing makes a person more trustworthy and optimistic-lookin' than the constant emission of rainbows from his or her face, you see.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

That needs to be on a T-shirt.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

That needs to be on a T-shirt.
If Ody finally convinces us to make Mystery Bread T-shirts, that will be one of the ones.
The funny thing is Ochi and I were taking about that. She said we didn't have a big enough fanbase for T-shirts. Then we I said, what if we got featured? Laughed it off after that.

Posted at

Wherever you wore it, no one would suspect you of anything. It'd be great to wear to airports AND court proceedings. Also, during Mafia games. They will be for sale in the moustache store, hear?

She said we didn't have a big enough fanbase for T-shirts.
But it's true. At any rate, I didn't say "you can't do it," I just said "it wouldn't take off gloriously." ^^;

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.