Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I have to admit I was confused when Aghammer kept voting niccea when it was obvious that killerbob was the black mage….now I know why!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh, you would have been dead if I had died but you might have saved the town. I was trying to protect TFGM from lynch a couple of lynches ago so it would have been tough to get him lynched.

Inu, sorry man.. pointing the bird clues to you was lame but it made me laugh… sometimes if you throw out an accusation with conviction… even if it's crazy… you get others to jump on board. I also was the one that linked Rokulily to the birds (honestly, I thought that kill was Niccea so I was trying to keep her from getting lynched).

Garbonzo Bean, my friend…you are correct. I knew if I could get Niccea lynced, Killerbob would be able to pardon her and he would be taken out the next day but it would give Niccea one more day to kill :) you did an excellent job with the clues, btw… darn it :)

Ex, The icelandic runes was tough… it completely kept the clues from pointing at me… although Salsa did say that there was no clues in the narration the first time he mentioned it… I was happy to jump on the finger-pointing-at-PP crowd :) Since I didn't kill anyone (except Hakoshen but what could I do?) there was no clues pointing to me til the end.

Oh, I forgot, I completely led the charge against herio too with whole herio=hero thing… sorry Herio. She was acting a little crazy so that worked.

In essence, we failed on noticing the subtle clues because we were tripping over the obvious herrings placed in our way.

We had one final chance to make it a townie victory if we had managed to lynch TFGM during the second to last lynch. After that failed, I knew it was over for the town. I tried one final futile attempt to convince monkey to attack aghammer. My hopes were that I hadn't been tagged with a rune spell and parker, who was the veteran, was gonna survive if he was tagged. If both of us had survived the night, we were planing on voting together to lynch monkey before he would get a chance to vote either of us. Unfortunately, both monkey and aghammer decided to take parker together, thus leaving me alone against them.

I was impressed by the final narration. It truly captured the viking resilience. I asked to go down in a way, similar to Gísli Sursson. You can read about his final fight here.

I was made to read that story in high school. Not a bad reading requirement, don't you think?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Note about red herrings: The only herring I intentionally put in any of the narratives was the Icelandic Runes one. The ones pointing to Herio were accidental (seriously I didn't even know she liked red until someone pointed that out in the thread). So most of the Herrings were found by ya'll. Feel free to lynch me next game.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

I knew TFGM was chaos before Hark died… I just couldn't prove well enough to anyone else. I kept bringing him up as AoC but I guess no one noticed after I died. And I thought killerbob was mafia until herio started go weird on us, that really threw me off. I knew niccea was mafia because of hark, and I knew that Aghammer was mafia after TFGM told me so in order to lay off pointing fingers at his bodyguard, PP (which i forgot, sorry!). And waff, well everyone pretty much figured out waff. I'm just a bad leader.

Also, I believe it was the same night that I said 'The impending feeling of death' that I was implanted with a bomb. I would like to double check with Aghammer about that one… It was July 30?

Posted at

Inu, sorry man.. pointing the bird clues to you was lame but it made me laugh… sometimes if you throw out an accusation with conviction… even if it's crazy… you get others to jump on board. I also was the one that linked Rokulily to the birds (honestly, I thought that kill was Niccea so I was trying to keep her from getting lynched).

Oh, thats alright! 8D Hark does the same thing and he's one of my biggest fans for it! lol

(Ill just have to kill you next game is all >:) )

BTW, has the new election started yet?

Posted at

yeah

Posted at

BTW, has the new election started yet?
It started and is finished.

I'm going to become the new GM again. ^^

I'm posting a signup sheet soon.

Posted at

I imagine a very happy looking chibi-style where Ochi and Kitty are holding hands and dancing in a field. ^^

Posted at

I imagine a very happy looking chibi-style where Ochi and Kitty are holding hands and dancing in a field. ^^

yeah, frolicking in the town. Although I can't draw anime so if I drew it it would not be chibi. I mean I can draw the page, but I would rather someone else. Mainly because of Kitty's death, I already drew two battles like that (they were cool, it's just similar to draw)for Niccea nad Herio, I don't really feel like doing a third.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I can do it fi that's cool with everyone. Probably will be a few days though :) Oh maybe I'll make my daughter do it.. she loves the chibi…ha

Edit: Sorry PP, I didn't see your post. I would be happy for Kitty to do it… the more Kitty art, the better!

yeah, frolicking in the town. Although I can't draw anime so if I drew it it would not be chibi. I mean I can draw the page, but I would rather someone else. Mainly because of Kitty's death, I already drew two battles like that (they were cool, it's just similar to draw)for Niccea nad Herio, I don't really feel like doing a third.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I dunno guys. I'm in the middle of an OCT and a drawing contest. My pages for it are due by the 15th. I could do this but it'd have to wait a week or so…^^;

Posted at

I simply suggested Kitty because she made such an adorable chibi art of Lord Sphlane.

This one to be exact.

Otherwise It doesn't matter to me if it's Kitty or Aghammer.

And like Niccea said, there's no rush.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I…didn't draw that, lol.

Aqua did.

Posted at

Oh…. Sorry. I thought that was yours. Ok then. Aqua can draw that narration. ^^

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I got a good laugh out of it and I'm all about Aqua doing it… Kitty can ask him :)

How embarrasing!!! lol

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

….Why me? D:

I have a feeling he wouldn't agree to drawing it out, either.

Posted at

How embarrasing!!! lol
Well to my defense it looked like something that Kitty had drawn. And she was a member of Kala dan so I put two and two together and got three.

My comment about making Aqua draw it was a joke anyways.

Posted at

Maybe Ag and Kitty should both do the page. And we can see two different impressions of it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.