Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
waff
waff
Posted at

EDIT: I guess that considered, I should vote for someone who actually WANTS to be mayor. So, who wants it more, Monkey or Seventy2?
I want the role too.

Posted at

Why the hell do people get nose bleeds in Anime when they see someone hot?
That's just disgusting and makes no sense!
Ah HA! I now know your Kryptonite. Henceforth, whenever you offend me in some way, I shall punish you by posting this image:

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I love that comic…

Votes updated.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Anime fans are all over weight Americans, constantly wishing they could be Japanese, Cursing their round eyes and curly-wurly hand writing!

Posted at

In other news, I'm outing myself as an attendee. Fun as it is being a potential target of every other player in the game, I'm looking to join either the trekkies or the anime peeps, or take turns helping both if need be, whatever I can do to (hopefully) minimize the chance that I'll be randomly killed by someone. Whisper me if you're interested. I dont wanna dieee… but the odds are really stacked against us attendees.
Hey your an attendee? I'm an attendee! Wow we have so much in common that we should join forces to kill the Individuals! Curse them and their hatred towards all things, that are not themselfs! CURSE THEM!

EDIT: I guess that considered, I should vote for someone who actually WANTS to be mayor. So, who wants it more, Monkey or Seventy2?
Well I did kill him with a High lander qoute. I think this obiviously means hark wants to win more. I mean look at how he trys to flatter the anime fans,
Anime fans are all over weight Americans
He could of said disgustingly obeast.

Hark you have my vote! :D

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Yeah!
I'll be your major you manga lovin' losers!
Stop staring up some animated chicks skirt for fives and give me your vote so I my rule the world as YOUR NEW GOD!

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

The amount of work in that poster just oozes of it…

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Hmmm.. decisions decisions… *votes*

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Are we still voting? I'll vote for Waff, what the heck, I can't remember him being mayor.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

No one has asked, but this goes out to everyone who has special abilities that can be activated during the day; you cannot use two abilities in one full cycle (48 hours), so it would be either day or night. This does mean however that you can use an ability at night and then immediately again in the following day.

And, just to add additional clarity, I'm going to go back and edit the intro post to specify time restrictions.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh, and given his posts, I think all Cosplayers and Attendees should gang up and KILL HARKOVAST, and then LYNCH his dead body, dismember him, burn the parts, mix the ashes with cowpies and fertilize the town garden (cause I'll all about recycling!). Just a thought…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Are we still voting? I'll vote for Waff, what the heck, I can't remember him being mayor.
Waff was mayor in the first Monster Mash.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Voting without hearing my side?

I'm both an anime and a Sci-fi fan. i mean, i've watched some of them all. it's just easier to draw anime. so much easier.

You can change your votes! change your votes! your votes! votes! otes!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Shows how wonderful my memory is… why aren't you running? :) Oh, and sorry to hear about the fire-ordeal…. what a mess, I'm glad you and everyone in the building is okay!!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

you guys lynched me in the first day during the last game. and i was just a scary movie fan. you owe it to me to vote!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Shows how wonderful my memory is… why aren't you running? :) Oh, and sorry to hear about the fire-ordeal…. what a mess, I'm glad you and everyone in the building is okay!!

I have classes canceled cause of it. Got me out of having to take a test. ^.^

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm going to class. Keep sending in your votes if you haven't, but they will not be accepted past 00:00 GMT. If you'd like, you can go ahead and PQ your night actions starting at 00:00 though.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I love how you guys are all fighting for the role of organiser, even though there is a threat of immediate death since you have no body guards!

You are going to have to think fast if you want to avoid "doing a Lincon"

Posted at

Hark is still fighting for Organizership! Vote for him people. He is niether anime nor scifi fan. He is a furry fan!

Posted at

The amount of work in that poster just oozes of it…

Give me a break! I've been really busy lately, and I cant draw! :p

Posted at

Well no one has come forward to me so I will be leaving random chance to randomly decide if I should use my power and then randomly chose my action and a random person.

I'll do this later though cause I'm going to go study.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well no one has come forward to me so I will be leaving random chance to randomly decide if I should use my power and then randomly chose my action and a random person.

13 sided dice don't make friends, my friend. Ask Gullas.

Posted at

I wonder who he is going to RANDOMLY choose! HAHA! So whatever happens to me, you know TFGM did it!

Posted at

13 sided dice don't make friends, my friend. Ask Gullas.
What are you talking about Gullas is my favorite super hero! The Random Vig!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.