Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Gullas died a most awesome death.

Also, I am now going to scream "Me Danglies" at every possible opportunity.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Final Narration

Gullas and Anthony made their way to the throne room, wary of the still active traps that the Trap Master had laid out before his run in with BffSatan. Gullas, the Fearless Leader, burst through the doors.

"YOU REIGN OF TYRANNY IS AT AN END!" cried the vertically challenged adventurer.

"Ho hum," sighed the reclining Dark Lord, "two adventurers, here to kill me, my servants, and steal my gold I suspect."

The Dark Lord turned his head and saw the Wizard, Anthony, preparing a spell.

"You're working to hard," said Salsa, "it's much easier if you do it like this." His finger pointed at the frantically muttering wizard. The twang of a bowstring and the whistle of an arrow announced the presence of another in the room.

The arrow was caught mid-air by BffSatan who had emerged from hell and had brought Mett and Ally with him.
"How did you come back?" Cried Jninja.
"Let's just say a friend helped me out." Responded BffSatan.
The adventures then entered battle with Jninja, Niccea, and Pokketmonstahhuntah.
Ally Haert beat the crap out of pokketmonstahhuntah with her axe untill he was just a pile of goop on the floor.

Pokketmonstahhuntah is a disgusting mess, try not to step in him

Gullas and BffSatan took turns throwing knives at Niccea as if she was a pin cushion.

Niccea received acupuncture

Meanwhile, Mett and Anthony combined their white and black magic to use the ultima spell, incinerating Jninja immediately.

Jninjashadow has been cremated

The dark lord Salsa laughed, "So you killed my petty minions, big deal. You will not kill me."
"Yes we will," said gullas, "we know your one and only weakness."
At that moment, BffSatan jumped into the air and landed on Salsa. He began hugging him, very tightly.
Ally, Mett, Anthony, and Gullas all followed. As the party hugged Salsa he screamed in agony, "HOW COULD YOU PATHETIC MORTALS DESTROY MEEEEE!!!??!?",and he melted away into nothing.

Salsa couldn't handle the love

Meanwhile in hell, Product Placement was incredibly bored.

I didn't like it so I fixed the end.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Less is more.

I 've got distracted by shiny objects and not done much this game, and I am still alive!

Keeping a low profile is the secret to mafia success.
Kill the quiet ones!

This is seriously the longest I've lived with a kill role.

Posted at

and thus its over, and I won… Suck it adventurers. SUCK. IT. Now I can drink in victory, as opposed to rage.

Posted at

Well sign me up for the next game! =D
Well then. Head on over here and pick the person crazy enough to run the next mess. It's gonna be a process of few days, where applicants pop up and post concepts and sample narrations and when Salsa opens for votes, you can pick the one you like the most.

My interest in running again has been slowly building up but I don't think I'll be trying that for a short while. Probably not gonna do that until game 60 or something. I've got a nifty idea for that one.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yay! I survived! I'll get to some art for it right away…as soon as I do some chores…but yeah. Might even make a 700 celebration page to get it done.

And, Salsa, you talked about the possibility of extra art after the game is over? Take as long as you want. I'll just start up the new comic early.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

woa… I actually might decide to record a solo (hopefully) worthy of legends in order to please the Allfather and his sons…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.