Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Haha, the first drawing I'm in. Looks great, Rokulily.

And, in the only game without Townies, I think I can safely say I got the equivalent. The Paranoid must be the only role where you can't choose to do anything - and on top of that, no-one attacked me! You didn't even get to see the clue I sent PP!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Well PP, it was a great deal of fun :)

Posted at

I'm surprised at how noble my death was, I thought I would end up shooting myself because I was fed up with the singing mice and "the song that never ends" Jumping off of the clock tower was by far better.
Since you were throwing away the game, I only felt like I had to make your death graceful. Rokulily put allot of trust in you by killing off Sea_Cow which ironically was a requirement for her to win the game. A more backstabing bastard would have struck a similar deal with roku, banked on her killing her own bodyguard and then sent in a last minute order to kill her off.

A more legitimate method of winning would have been to try to survive the night and attempt to convince the town to lynch Rokulily over the day. However her current popularity would have made that task daunting at best.
POTASSIUM!
I… I have no words.
why would I need to work off my debt? why not just offer the Mad scientist a place at the spaceport?
Well, I never said that you couldn't strike that kind of deal with him. However I figured you'd be content with leading an army of prostitutes.

Glad you guys liked that game. ^^

Nice team pictures Roku and Monkey.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.