Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia XVII Signup. The no child left behind program.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well, my first recommendation would be "the viking," but then again, that hasn't really "come up" in a game has it?

While we're on the subject, does the mafia comic have a forum? If it does, we should keep a listing of all the threads related to the game for easy access.
Yah there is a forum.

It is kinda lonely.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Yah there is a forum.

It is kinda lonely.

Ah yes, I remember it now.

Posted at

18? Please, allow me to fill the slot.

Oh, and I'd like to say I'm happy there hasn't been any controversy in that last GM election.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am officially playing a new version of mafia that I invented.
It is called "Blind mans mafia"

What I am doing is refusing to find out what my role is!
I will declare actions against people which may help them, kill them, or do nothing at all!

The game will be….how quickly can i figure out what my own role is?

Posted at

BTW: Have we given PP a title yet?
No title yet.
Well, my first recommendation would be "the viking," but then again, that hasn't really "come up" in a game has it?

While we're on the subject, does the mafia comic have a forum? If it does, we should keep a listing of all the threads related to the game for easy access.
Yah there is a forum.

It is kinda lonely.
Speaking of titles. We should start a topic there where we list the names of all the titles that have ever been granted and make suggestions for those who haven't gained a title yet. A rule should state that players are not allowed to suggest a name for themselves and that it has to represent how they play the game or something monumental that they did at a past game.

Posted at

Woohoo! Only one more and we have a full roster. And if more people sign up, that's fine by me. I'll just make up more roles in that case.

Posted at

P.S. Just to point it out. I'm planing on starting the game at midnight GMT which will occur in approximately 9 hours (pay attention to the time stamp).

Remember to look up the GMT timezone map if you're unsure what time that is at your place.

Posted at

Woohoo! Only one more and we have a full roster. And if more people sign up, that's fine by me. I'll just make up more roles in that case.

Might I suggest a ninja and a samuria? 8D

Posted at

And what would they do?

Posted at

Hmm… Looks like I may have to start up few hours early. I'm going to take my Capoeira class which is done at 11pm, giving me plenty of time to start at the proper time but my friend wants to drag me to a karaoke (half price off drinks).

Well… I haven't decided if I'm going to take his offer but if the game suddenly starts up around 9 PM GMT, then I guess you guys know what decision I took ^^

Posted at

Btw. If I don't get the 20th player, which role do you want me to drop?

Jack the Ripper or the Mad Hatter?

I'm leaning toward the Mad Hatter.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Ha, yeah, thanks for the beautiful color work :D

also, as an FYI, DD doesn't "work" very well with google Chrome.. I guess I'll stick with IE (ick)

Sup? I'm in. Beware…
Yay. Avi art!

Posted at

Btw. If I don't get the 20th player, which role do you want me to drop?

Jack the Ripper or the Mad Hatter?

I'm leaning toward the Mad Hatter.

Mad hatter.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Is there still time to stick me in there?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

PQ PP, we need you in this game! :)

Is there still time to stick me in there?

Posted at

Sorry that I started things in such a rush. I just added therealtj in and thus I didn't need to drop a role. What you see on the role list is what you get.

Also, I will let you know that I contacted couple of players and played musical chairs with their roles. therealtj can be anyone. ANYONE!

Game started few hours ago.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.