Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

By the way. My chart that I used to keep track of activity.
Yellow highlighting means inactive.
Red means dead
Asterisks next to names mean bomb plant.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Salsa did not believe in hidden agendas. He simply believed in doing his job as the vigilante. A mafia member was on trial, but the bodyguard got hung. He gripped a monkey wrench tightly in both hands as he broke into I Am The 1337 Master’s abode. The bomber didn’t even see it coming. He only had enough time to text “Bomb Voyage” to his planted bombs.

I Am The 1337 Master, the bomber, had been pounded into a bloody pulp.

Salsa grinned at the mess he had made on the carpet. “Alas, poor 1337, I knew him well.” Before he could continue on with his parody of Hamlet and find a nice bar wench, the explosions of the bombs rocked the ground.

Product Placement, the paranoid, finally remembered to take his medicine to make him a little bit saner. Though, he couldn’t shake off his nervousness that something bad was going to happen.

Rokulily was in the mayor’s office making more devious not so secret agendas to try to push Mafia XXII to 20 pages. Though this was a valiant effort, it was all for not. Her remains splattered town hall when the bomb on her went off.

Rokulily the townie and mayor was blown up.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey was checking his guns with his attendant green monkey by his side. Maybe this time he would go out to kills some townies…nope…

TheFlyingGreenMonkey the Serial Killer was blown up.

Mafia XXII is over. GM elections will be up soon.

oops.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

P.S. Later that night, Salsa got lucky.

Arr me mateys! All yer SF swag and wenches belong ta me! Salsa, the Fearsome Red Beard, the Captain of the Rusty Rail Gun, and the Keeper of the keys to Lady Luck's Bedroom!

(Finally survived a game)

ooh and I'm running for GM again.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Is it just me….or did the mafia blow up its own members?

Posted at

HAHAHAHA!!! I FINALLY didn't get stuck being the seiral killer! Anyways, that was pretty impressive Salsa, I believe that deserves a title, taking out the mafia, wich in turn took out the sieral killer, wich in turn ended the game.

I would like to put out, "Salsa the Domino", for a title for said Salsa! :)

I'll also be running for gm again.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

yay! go team townies :D

Posted at

Is it just me….or did the mafia blow up its own members?

…No. We blew up a townie and a serial killer, neither of which are mafia roles.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Anthony- My mistake!

By the way, the mafia never really stood much chance.
I was detective and I had already established that the following people were not mafia-

theflyinggreenmonkey
gullas
seventy2- veteran
harkovast (How could you doubt me?) detective
Salsa
randomdudperson- townie
Product Placement-
Rokulily-townie

I used my check who voted skill and all these people voted for someone and none of them wrer mafia, so it was really just a mattter of time till we wipe out everyone else.

Posted at

Anthony- My mistake!

By the way, the mafia never really stood much chance.
I was detective and I had already established that the following people were not mafia-

theflyinggreenmonkey
gullas
seventy2- veteran
harkovast (How could you doubt me?) detective
Salsa
randomdudperson- townie
Product Placement-
Rokulily-townie

I used my check who voted skill and all these people voted for someone and none of them wrer mafia, so it was really just a mattter of time till we wipe out everyone else.

Dang, lucky man! lol

Posted at

I was the paranoid?

That means… Horray! I wasn't a townie after all.

Now why, off all games, did this turn out to be a game where nobody tried to kill me?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I was the paranoid?

That means… Horray! I wasn't a townie after all.

Now why, off all games, did this turn out to be a game where nobody tried to kill me?
I dunno. I was personally hoping one would try.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.