Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Does voting end to day or tomorrow?

I just ordered a replacement pen for my tablet(pen should be here by the 10th at the latest). I'll be drawing one request from the person who sends in their action first in every cycle. Why? I REALLY wanna run a game before I go back to school and have all my GM'ing free time sucked into a bottomless abyss.

Also I will provide random news from around the galaxy every now and then. Just consider it a little flavor to the smoky goodness that is my game.

same
same
Posted at

There really should be a vote list. Like lynch votes. It would really help knowing whos winning before its finally announced. and help me track down whoever didnt vote for me so i can tattoo "I didnt vote same" on their face while they sleep. …Dont look at me like that! Im not crazy! I have money. That makes me eccentric!

Posted at

There really should be a vote list. Like lynch votes. It would really help knowing whos winning before its finally announced.
Sometimes that's done. It depends on the GM. I myself tend to post the names but Niccea prefers to respect peoples privacy by keeping the votes anonymous.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

When does this game start?

Posted at

Well… first we need to know who's the new GM. Then that individual has to start a recruiting thread and wait for sufficient amount of players to join in.

P.S. I'm dropping out and voting for Salsa.

Reason is this. Next week I'm gonna disappear for a week or so. Going to help out my dad picking Eiderdown on some islands that don't have Internet connection.

Posted at

Awwwww :(.
Sorry. His bribe was just too good.

I'll promise I'll vote for your concept, one day.

maru
maru
Posted at

I think I shall vote Salsa. So far his are the most enticing promises.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Pretty much.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Damn cake

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

The cake was a lie.

And no one likes the wild element of The Sinful One? Next time I'll go with the Mad Hatter…also, if I win, then you all get to come up with ideas to kill me later. I bet lots of people here have been waiting for that. Okay, time to go and check on my one vote, I hope I voted for myself…but Salsa's idea does seem good…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

There really should be a vote list. Like lynch votes. It would really help knowing whos winning before its finally announced.
Sometimes that's done. It depends on the GM. I myself tend to post the names but Niccea prefers to respect peoples privacy by keeping the votes anonymous.
It also cuts down on people getting to be a GM because of bribes for their votes. They know that 5 people voted for them, but they don't know who it is.

Posted at

It also cuts down on people getting to be a GM because of bribes for their votes. They know that 5 people voted for them, but they don't know who it is.
I do it that way so no one can be peer pressured into voting for friends.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Don't let that stop you bribing me.
I like bribes!
They are the mortar that holds DD mafia together!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! I welcome all of you to the game master-ial election! There have been several candidates, all worthy of praise! May I get a Hallelujah?

Hallelujah!
Thank you.
Let's start this thing up! I'll start with the third place, which belongs to the AMAZING, the WONDERFUL, [spoiler]the SMEXY Zeph![/spoiler]
His concept got some support, and was loved all around!

Second in this tournament of wits and looks came the SMART, the UNLUCKY, [spoiler]the SPICY Salsa![/spoiler]

And first in this amazing race came the STRONG, the FEMININ, [spoiler]the PINK HAIRED Same![/spoiler]

Everybody give him and his opponents a big round of applause!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

TFGM why aren't you wearing that shirt I bought you!? *Translation: Wheres that avi I made you that you wanted D:<

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Zeph I should make an Avatar for you! I would make one you'd love…

Posted at

TFGM why aren't you wearing that shirt I bought you!? *Translation: Wheres that avi I made you that you wanted D:<
When your game starts I'll use it. Until then Same also made me one. His game his avatar.

@Hark: What? No avi for me good buddy?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Oh, alright good enough reason XD. Still need a role to cleave things open though.

Posted at

Oh, alright good enough reason XD. Still need a role to cleave things open though.
You and me both bood budy.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.