Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia XXIX: Heroes of towstoria Sign up thread

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Wait, Zeph just inspired me with the perfect solution! I'll just play COD!…nah, I rather continue living. Back to the drawing board…or I could jsut continue being indecent and screw the whole relationship thing. What to do, what to do…

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

You could be like me and sulk. All the time.

And then make like 30 comics about it in a row.

Also play Cod.

same
same
Posted at

Listen to ska, run around and be a dick, have fun and enjoy your youth. Just dont waste it. Try a couple of relationships first but dont take them too seriously. A life lesson. The first 2 months of most relationships are a period to get to know each other. If your partner hurts you in that 3 months move on and give up on them. Or alternatlivly you can be a wuss like me and take it. Just be as much of a dick back. Life is fun as long as you dont take everything too seriously. Have as much fun as you can while youre young. I think a lot of older people wish they'd had more fun as kids.

Posted at

Defiantly. You got one life, so have some damned fun. When you're young, it's expected for you to get into some shenanigans and hijinks! Also, be sure to never put to much into a relationship if you doubt it will go anywhere, or if you are sure it will go to far like Japan… it's a long story. Life's short, so live.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Gamethread

bear

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.