Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

My vote is for RDP.
Because i like battleships!

Very much apreciated! ^_^

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

If I am chosen as GM, I promise epic narrations!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

But seriously, I would definitely vote for Random if he didn't use grids, and instead used the town map. Besides, then you can think, who else would patrol that type of place? That is, if you can't vote for yourself! Ha, just joking! But, eh, can you vote for yourself?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well in that case, I vote for RDP, if he uses a less confusing thing like a map instead of a grid.

same
same
Posted at

I think just calling them areas would be better. But i can see this map grid being a good idea as they could extend gameplay. Thats why im voting for it. This will be a reason i may play the next mafia.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Shouldn't we have a vote chart up or something?

Posted at

Just to clarify the vote rules: Posting a GM application equals a vote for himself so applicants don't have to PQ their votes, unless they intend to vote for someone else. An applicant has only one vote, like the rest of us, so voting for someone else will forfeit the vote for himself.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I vote fer meself! ^-^

Posted at

So Mettaur,…if I make a grid of the Townston map, would that suffice? *you have to understand, I need a way to randomly set up the positions of the guilds forts.* Or maybe, I'll add the icons of the map TO the grid to scale. Hows that?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Um, can we talk in a few hours? It's 12:55 A.M. over here, I'm confused…you could hide the guild forts in buildings, like the volcano or windmill is the actual fort of the rebels, I was thinking about picking from a icon on the map, but I'll talk to you in a few, okay?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well if no one else votes in the next 12 hours I'm going to call this. Only six votes but of the three people that have votes, one has 4 votes.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Who has 4 votes?

Posted at

Who has 4 votes?
Well I'm guessing it is Random. People have been saying they like his idea.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I'm using a computer at a car dealership, it's blocking almost everything that I search for, from aol to dead frintier to newgrounds. But the funny thing is, it's allowing a site with the word "drunk" in it. funny, right?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Ok. I got a vote but it was for the guy in the lead so…

without further ado…

I give you your new GM…

Any moment now…

With a total of 5 votes to the oter two's one each…

[spoiler]

TFGM is your new GM.

[/spoiler]

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

But wait, I had three I think…one of myself, one from Ninja, and one from 1337…isn't that more than just one?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Do the time warp! Do da do do do da da da do!

Posted at

…*sigh* Congrats TFGM! :)

Ok, well, hopefully by next game, I'll be able to convert the map of townston into another, easier map for me to use for my game plot. Basically, I intend to use the same icons, but to put them on city blocks. Hows that?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Locations are much easier than streets, if I don't run myself I would vote for you then.

Posted at

Wait, wait… I sent in my vote… Ah well. Congrats TFGM's does sound interesting. Way to go bud! All hail the death mayor (I'm still in awe of you sir)!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey everybody, just a reminder, I am making epic thing-thing posters for all players with a title! Ninja, you want something to be in awe at? Check the evidence of why he got the name "bringer of bloodbaths" his poster is on page 25 of the mafia discussion forum. As is everyone else's. Send in your requests today!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.