Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

yeah, I'm gonna earn myself a title here. I've been playing for quite a while, (I joined in game 8 and left in game 17) and I was quite annoyed that I never got one in that time. So watch out, I'm gettin' one this time.

I've been here longer than that, and I don't have a title. So good luck on that one! :p

Maybe it is random?

I feel like an idiot now, yes it is random.

I know its random but there could be a 1 in a million chance lol!

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! NO!!! IT'S…random. :p

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Argh! I need to play some Mafia Games! I've gotten so bored, I did a drive-by on my neighbors, which consisted of me, my bike, a carton of eggs, and 20 minutes. Actually, that was just a prank, but I have just realized how it is much like Mafia Games! Seriously…so…bored!

Posted at

Argh! I need to play some Mafia Games! I've gotten so bored, I did a drive-by on my neighbors, which consisted of me, my bike, a carton of eggs, and 20 minutes. Actually, that was just a prank, but I have just realized how it is much like Mafia Games! Seriously…so…bored!
Go dust off some old games then. I just got a GBC emulator, and I'm playing games I haven't since I was like… 6 maybe.

Posted at

yeah, I'm gonna earn myself a title here. I've been playing for quite a while, (I joined in game 8 and left in game 17) and I was quite annoyed that I never got one in that time. So watch out, I'm gettin' one this time.

I've been here longer than that, and I don't have a title. So good luck on that one! :p

Thank you, I'll need that luck.

Posted at

So watch out, I'm gettin' one this time.
Thank you, I'll need that luck.
Good luck you two, getting a title is somewhat… enlightening. Hope you get some really good titles too!

Posted at

Only 18 players so far T.T

Will don't forget that votes will stop being accepted at 2:00AM GMT time and Nar's are givin at 3:00AM GMT. So 6pm and 7pm Pacific time. I know it is late for some of you but Its the only time that I can make it work all week. Hell as is wednesday might be even later due to the fact that I'll only have an half hour break to read the actions/votes, come up with an narration and write said narration. So no complaining on wednesdays! If you do I'll put on an iron mitten to cover the fluffy glove that is covering my iron fist and you'll be sorry! ((if you don't get this read old post. and i'm tired))

Also go check out my final page for the round one fightsplosion. Only two people know what PP has in mind for his pages. Himself and God. Cause only PP and God can handle the sheer power that is PP's mind. Heres the link, EPIC

Game starts tomorrow.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.