Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Cause you guys went through 21 pages and it's kinda sad that at that far you're not done yet.
Riiiight.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I still think something went wrong, Salsa Pq'd his kill several minutes after the narration, it's hard to believe someone was even faster… And back-room politics means you made one of the Mafia turn on me?
Damn…

Posted at

I asked the vigilante to send in his kill for salsa the moment the narration would be up. Even told him to do so before reading the narration :Þ

And if you read the narrations you should be able to figure out a thing or two.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Mettaur plopped down happily in his overseers chair, for he had just gotten a marvelous piece of equipment. Just hours before, he had purchased an apple computer. And it was so amazing! Fast speed, quick start up, no computer tower at all, no, just the monitor, mouse , and keyboard! A tiny keyboard, a mouse that fit his hand perfectly, and the monitor was not thick, but so very wide! And the best part of it's simple design, it only had one cord! Ah, today was a happy day for Mettaur, a very happy day indeed. It would have been better if he could get some Quiznos, but he was too busy with his new computer…hm, maybe they deliver? Nah, probably not, but this is Townston after all…wait, is Mettaur forgetting something?
*pondering*
*A few minutes of lazed internet browsing*
Oh damn! He had forgotten, he had to set up the picnic! Mettaur blazed out of the vault door, quickly phoning his friends to help set up the picnic in front of the gallows.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, it works better than my last laptop, amazingly better. So maybe the laptop just really was bad, I dunno. Listen, are you going to help with the picnic or not? We'll have flying cake!

Posted at

I'll bring the music.

Posted at

I still think something went wrong, Salsa Pq'd his kill several minutes after the narration, it's hard to believe someone was even faster… And back-room politics means you made one of the Mafia turn on me?
Damn…

literally one minute difference.

Anyway since it is clear the townies have won I will be ending the game today. That is unless anyone has a problem with this? Don't worry I'll make everyone who is left alive seem epic.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So the lynch picnic is going to be turned into a peace picnic? Alright, I'll have to get new banners then, the current ones wouldn't be suiting at all…well, a mixed ending? Peacefulness?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I have a problem with it!
The townies will never win!
NEVER!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Okay then…flying steak? With mushroom sauce?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

It's flying because It got hit by a nuke, and that gave it super powers! Alright, hows about a pool, filled with barbecue sauce and steaks?

same
same
Posted at

Ok. Well im sure those steaks would be carcinogenic but you bring em anyway. Ill get the barbecue sauce filled paddling pools. Gullas. Need some steaks. Also ill take as many burgers as a human body can supply. Here's a blank check. Now off to buy industrial ammounts of Barbecue sauce.

And some "chicken" breasts.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

No need to go to Gullas for steaks, I'll cover that one. Now, where to get enough steak sauce for a pool to fill up? Hm…I know! I'll go to my local Costco!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Damn…

Anyway since it is clear the townies have won I will be ending the game today. That is unless anyone has a problem with this? Don't worry I'll make everyone who is left alive seem epic.

Don't half-ass it TFGM. Let's go all the way.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hell ya! Niccea is right, we can't let the Mafia slink away and kill us in our sleep later. We got em by their necks now, lets not let them get away! For Townston!

Posted at

I have a problem with it!
The townies will never win!
NEVER!
Suuuure.

same
same
Posted at

Let everyone be able to kill. Thatll be fun. Apart from for TFGM. Soooo much narrative to write. Unless you just leave it like

Same went out side and someone walked up to him. The guy pulled out a gun…
[spoiler]same the townie is dead[/spoiler]

Rokulily looked in the oven. The guy was there too
[spoiler]Dead too.[/spoiler]

Kroatz looked out of the window and got a brain tumor
[spoiler]FINALLY![/spoiler]

Mettaur
[spoiler]Yep.[/spoiler]

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Damn, that was…interesting? No, not really, I fell asleep after reading it. lol!

Posted at

Damn…

Don't half-ass it TFGM. Let's go all the way.
It has been made quite clear to me by several people that there is no hope for the mafia.

Also a problem other than mules came up in this game that needs to be address. It involves turning games. A few of you know what I'm talking about. Lets make this clear I am very unhappy. This is the deal we have a epic fight today were I make everyone have a good part or…not. The not dosn't apply to everyone. Those who would be affected by the not know who they are.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.