Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I truly believe that every new player (Graceh) Will have brainbreak in about 2 days. Mafia players are natural born idiots.

Especially if something awesome like her being the zombie happens! I say every new player get a position of power and the potential to ruin lives; it's only fair.

I say every person bringing back their forgotten forum game and comic has a right to advertise it to tell people it's back!

…which reminds me, Forum Fighters is back! Yeeehaw!

I take offense. I am obvious the master debator. Just take a look at my fightsplosion battle.
Hey, Monkey, it's just you haven't taken much part in Forum Fighters, you handled what was left when it was up and running. If you wanted you could have taken more of a part in it, but you didn't. But you can prove yourself a important part of being the master debator, and become a judge!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Just a forwarning Ninja I won't be able to respond tonight, tornado watch for another 4 hours… soo yeah

Posted at

Just a forwarning Ninja I won't be able to respond tonight, tornado watch for another 4 hours… soo yeah
Cool. I'm on a volcano watch.

Found it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.