Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

YES, us gods are still in a lawsuit against the great mister D because of it.
You can't sopyright over everything, especially weapons! How would you feel if you had to fight off a horde of evil rats that eat whatever-you-are, you have a lawnmower to take care of it easily, but then a guy walks over saying "I'm sorry, but I'm the god of Lawnmowers that are surrounded by rats, and I can't let you use my copy-right!"

So then he flies away with the lawnmower, and you only have a swiss army nife to defend yourself. But then some yodeler falls in and tells you he's the god of-

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

YES, us gods are still in a lawsuit against the great mister D because of it.
You can't sopyright over everything, especially weapons! How would you feel if you had to fight off a horde of evil rats that eat whatever-you-are, you have a lawnmower to take care of it easily, but then a guy walks over saying "I'm sorry, but I'm the god of Lawnmowers that are surrounded by rats, and I can't let you use my copy-right!"
That actually happened, Rudolf the God of lawnmowers and pink scarfs lost that specific lawsuit because of a technicality.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So you're saying there is a god for everything?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yes, except for tea spoons and the ends of shoelaces. We are still deciding whether to just remove those things from existance or extend our family with one more god.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

WAit, is there a god for Mettaurs? Make him the god of Teaspoons, and I'll take his current spot! Come on, no one really appreciates the little guys like I do! Pweease?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

WAit, is there a god for Mettaurs? Make him the god of Teaspoons, and I'll take his current spot! Come on, no one really appreciates the little guys like I do! Pweease?

I used that picture just one day ago…

Anyways, no sorry, the god of Mettaurs, Susan, has been killed a couple months back. You can take her place but then you would have to change your name to susan… And teaspoons have been erased from existance a couple seconds ago, we might recreate them later on but for now:
THE TEASPOONS ARE A LIE!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I used that picture just one day ago…

Anyways, no sorry, the god of Mettaurs, Susan, has been killed a couple months back. You can take her place but then you would have to change your name to susan… And teaspoons have been erased from existance a couple seconds ago, we might recreate them later on but for now:
THE TEASPOONS ARE A LIE!
I would love to be god of Mettaurs, but I don't want to change my name to Susan, pwetty pwease?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

NO

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I am the god of Airsoft! -shoots people with plastic bullets-

Also, your hairs on fire.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I am the god of Airsoft! -shoots people with plastic bullets-

Also, your hairs on fire.

Duh, why do you think I wear this big fire proof hat in the first place? It's a magic fire…also, very usedful for cooking marshmellows.

Oh, and here is a battle you surely remember, if you truely be the god of airsoft…

Hey, lets try that thing with identifying people in the video again! We did it with that weird firey video, lets do it with this one!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Okay, if I can't be god of Mettaurs…can I be the god of Waddle-Dees? Thisis how I'll feel if I can't be that either.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Eh, then again, we are going to visit the eskimos later this summer, and I don't want to be teh stew…okay, god of the OMFG Cl0wN V1RuZ!

Posted at

I'm know as the God of Confusion and Ambassador to Light bulbs.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Great video met, but thats Nerf not airsoft.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Great video met, but thats Nerf not airsoft.
I know, I just thought I'd show the one and only good Nerf War video. All the others suck, really, really badly. Should I also put up an airsoft video?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

annnnnnd… the games over…

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

DAMN it Roku. That last panel is so cute it's going to haunt my dreams for weeks.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I love when threads get so random and out of control!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

So?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Your souls have been stolen.

Okay I lied..

I sold them on ebay

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

And 800 posts! Much of which was random crap said after the game! Well done everyone, good job!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.