Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I died again. I just can't catch a break can I. Not whining, just wish I could live through a game. :|

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Oh, almost forgot! XXX, lol. There, I did it, it's done. Now to decide on the next game.

Posted at

hmmm, have a tile game in the works for the election. You think you guys would like this style again, or should I wait till next election?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Actually…that wasn't why I attacked. The previous narration said something about Hark leaving walls of games behind. So I decided that we would all have fun and attack GameStop since the Library was rigged to blow.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

-blinks- I reread hark's narration post Niccea, theres nothinga bout walls of games.

Anyway, I hope I did this game at least semi right for you guys to enjoy it.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Garbonzo left the fortification, she wasn't going to stay there by herself, she had work to do. And besides, the duct-tape Hark had used to hold on the turret was failing… it only aimed downwards, and she feared touching it would make it fall like a gamecube out the window when the Wii came out. She moved quickly to her next objective. Reaching it, she was not very impressed by what she saw. All it was, was river. Sparkling water, and nothing more… and a hobos corpse floating down from somewhere upstream… it had tread marks on it.

[Spoiler] GarbonzoBean discovers the beauty of nature. [/spoiler]

Sorry it was this narration. With the GameCube and the Wii.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Oh, weird that that was your hint. I was making a joke about dropping gamecubes out of the window when the Nintendo Wii was released a few years ago. Since gamecube had oneof the crappiest gaming selections.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wait, did my team win?

I guess there are no winners in war, only survivors.

Now go vote for me on the DD awards! Haha! Shameless plug! I win!

Posted at

I liked this game, but I'd rather wait to do another tile game.
Also maybe I'll actually vote for GM this time around.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

EVERYONE!

Vote Con Ninja as best antagonist.

YES.

Rokulily, why is your bakery haunted?

i'm not sure… but it figures. it's like half of those baked good just show up by themselves. also, i have to get someone in to take care of those teddy bears, they just keep showing up.

sorry for being kinda inactive…

same
same
Posted at

Oh, weird that that was your hint. I was making a joke about dropping gamecubes out of the window when the Nintendo Wii was released a few years ago. Since gamecube had oneof the crappiest gaming selections.

Dont you dare knock windwaker!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

That game proved how awesome piggies really are!

Posted at

Cellshaded piece of *CENSORED*

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Crappiest as in small.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Oh hey guys, I'm back. What did I miss?

This entire mafia game.

Fantastic.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.