Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Heh. It looks like Zeph's trying to dethrone rokulily now.
and tfgm. me and my scanner are on to your nefarious plot.
My nefarious plot will make everyone happy! Well it better make people happy! Making a video with windows video maker is hard. Its harder still cause my next to nonexistent talent.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

This picture seems to be missing something…

Especially since there are 3 words to the message and 3 mods so it would actually work better with three characters. I mean, the current image leaves me wondering if PP has a 4th word on the knuckles of the gloves we cant see. Possibly "DON'T".

There are also lots of great jokes to be made trying to imply what the reason for this oversight might be.
Are the moderators 'separate but equal'?
Zeph, correct this oversight!
You've oppressed Hakoshen for long enough!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Sorry, it wasn't anything about leaving anyone out. It was just random doodles, and Niccea and PP talk alot more than Hako, no offense, so they popped into my head faster during the doodle.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Okay Zeph, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this one time!
To show there is no hard feelings, do you want me to read your comic?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

If you want?

It's just seeming dead for some odd reason, may be my slower updates.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Well then if you want me to, you know what ya need to do.

Posted at

This picture seems to be missing something…
'tis true. You have to admit though, it's pretty damn awesome.

Maybe an equivalently awesome picture of Hakoshen the moderating Spartan is in order?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Can i be in the picture with Hakoshen?
I know I am not a moderator….but imagine how scary it would be if I was?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Sorry, it wasn't anything about leaving anyone out. It was just random doodles, and Niccea and PP talk alot more than Hako, no offense, so they popped into my head faster during the doodle.

Well, it's better being forgotten than it ending up like the only other picture people see of me regularly, which is in those banners with a gun to my head. (Which I still hate, but no one cares.)

Sadly, since becoming a mod, I can't log in at work, which was when I did the majority of my posting, and there's little that goes on in the weekends and evenings by comparison. Throw in the fact that I was never popular to begin with, you have a mod who's pretty much invisible.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I did draw a picture of you, Its in one of the group sketches. Don't know if I did it right though.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Yeah, I saw that one. Wasn't bad.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.