Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

People posting old art

No way. No way in hell.

I could dig up my really old stuff and post that. I would do a progression pic, but I don't remember exactly what sketchbook got filled when, and I didn't draw that much my senior year of highschool.

Posted at

No way. No way in hell.
But that's the point. It's meant to hurt you to look at it. It's motivational shame.
Again? :S Man, you're insatiable.
Pff, nonsense. Those who transgress are clearly requesting punishment, so it's their decision. Thus, I am merely a praiseworthy enforcer of morality. You, however…
I'm not even at the level of the 2000 picture! :(
We really can't aspire to be Kitty. You just gotta accept it. o_o;

Posted at

Hmmmm. Let's recap:

TT_TT -moved-
You know I always have that affect on you. ;)
Yes…I always stare blankly at you for several seconds before beginning to silently weep.

I can't imagine why you'd be so pleased about that, though.
Cause I know they're tears of happiness, you silly.
Ahaha, fine, you got me. Making me cry for any reason is a punishable offense though, so you know where you're going next, peon! D:<
Again? :S Man, you're insatiable.
Pff, nonsense. Those who transgress are clearly requesting punishment, so it's their decision. Thus, I am merely a praiseworthy enforcer of morality. You, however…
So by that logic, every time you see me, I am the one who needs punishment.

…I can see this is going to be an interesting relationship. lol!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I think I'm a half decent artist.

Someone give me some sad musice… I've got a solemn scene to draw now that the virus scan is up on my drawing pc.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Listen to this on loop.
Turn it up though, it's pretty quiet. If you don't like strings, may I recommend this?

If all else fails Redemption Day by Johnny Cash is pretty melancholy.

Posted at

Someone give me some sad musice…

Granted

Edit: Ooh, good choice, Salsa.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Appreciated

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Thanks, That and the battle music are one of the reasons I like listening to the HomeWorld OST.

Posted at

So by that logic, every time you see me, I am the one who needs punishment.
Yes, it's inarguable. Causing me to cry is a punishable offense, you cause me to cry, therefore you are subject to punishment. QED. I mean, obviously I've done nothing to warrant punishment.

I guess you'll either have to remain somehow concealed or stop making me so damn happy all the time. It's the only way. o_o
Listen to this on loop.
Because it was quiet, I forgot it was on and was stricken with this haunting feeling of melancholy without understanding why. Curse you… ^^;

Posted at

Thanks, That and the battle music are one of the reasons I like listening to the HomeWorld OST.
Indeed. That second level was just beautiful. Returning back to your home planet, only to find out that it had been ruthlessly exterminated by an alien race, leaving you and your crew the sole survivors of your race, fighting off the remaining aliens that are patrolling your planet, while this music is on. Now that's good game development.
It's the only way. o_o

Listen to this on loop.
Because it was quiet, I forgot it was on and was stricken with this haunting feeling of melancholy without understanding why. Curse you… ^^;
Careful there, salsa. She's going to punish you.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

It's not my fault she forgot to turn up the volume to make sure it had stop. We obviously have a PEBKAC error here. :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.