Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

New title! TFGM Keyboard Warrior!

Also if PP had been the detective he would have owed me two avi arts.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

And i thought PP was the detective this whole time.

everyone did…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

wow. what a dubiously awesome team….

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yay! I helped save the world!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

And seriously, you guys. Why didn't you kill Kroatz?

I wasn't playing. Had no idea what was going on.

Posted at

I listened to everything Seventy2 said and see where it got me xD
But I don't understand why Randomdudeperson didn't vote for PP like Seventy2 ordered.
And considering Jinja died first,and Hakoshen was inactive…was I the only person listening to Seventy while others did what they please? ):<

I will NEVER EVER be seriouss in Mafia games again

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

But I don't understand why Randomdudeperson didn't vote for PP like Seventy2 ordered.
And considering Jinja died first,and Hakoshen was inactive…was I the only person listening to Seventy while others did what they please? ):<

everyone did as i asked them too, like i said earlier, it's just that everyone became active at different times, so i couldn't follow thru with the master plans..

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

everyone did as i asked them too, like i said earlier, it's just that everyone became active at different times, so i couldn't follow thru with the master plans..

Yeah, you guys were just unlucky. Did you receive a message from me in the beginning by the way?

Posted at

No monkey boy, no more titles. It's a rule actually.
…or somethin like that.

I knew that PP was the vigilante because I forced it out of him by accusing him a lot-sometimes jokingly, but whatever.

But…my role was…the veteran.

AND…I was a bodyguard.

It was just a great setup there.

Weird no one took the bait and attacked me.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Wow. I did nothing at all. And I still didn't get killed by inactivity rule. What happened? Did you just forget about me, same? YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED MEEEEE.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

If you look in the comic you'll see some… questionable things I drew during my first game. Well, at least questionable as far as my sanity goes. So as you can see that I have never been serious.

Posted at

Sorry, i lost my interenet for a couple of days :(

Yah, the first narration proved to me how dangerous Maru was, so i promptly bombed her. I accussed some ppl, then lost internet. But thats ok, PP was smart enough to know i was mad bomber anyway, damn my inactivity ealier in the game. But I rest in peace….

FOR I HAVE KILLED THE LAST RAGER IN MY DEATH!!! >8D

Just a reminder, Maru earned that title in my game, the last game i've attented until now. Creapy, isn't it? ;)

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

wait, i thought the body guard could only be a plain jane townee.

this set up sucks. the only way to have won, was for everyone to be active.

Posted at

Yeah. I told Same that normally only townies would be picked as bodyguard but he included every single pro-townie as a bodyguard potential, so we could have ended up with a bodyguard/paramedic or bodyguard/vigilante.

Roku was hoping we would have gotten a bodyguard/paranoid but in theory we did end up with one, since we managed to convince the mafia of going after monkey :Þ

Incidentally, we've been talking about that it's high time that Kroatz gets a title.

Some suggestions that me and Roku have come up with.

Kroatz the unofficial vigilante.
- the right (or the left) hand of the law.
- the Dexter (a show about a serial killer who kills other criminals exclusively).
- the Bay Harbor Butcher (referring to Dexter).

Any other suggestions?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

God, I love me some Dexter.
Darkly Dreaming Kroatz.

same
same
Posted at

Wow. I did nothing at all. And I still didn't get killed by inactivity rule. What happened? Did you just forget about me, same? YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED MEEEEE.

You voted i believe.

this set up sucks. the only way to have won, was for everyone to be active.

The way i worked it was that every townie was shuffled and turned into a number. I then allowed the mayor to choose 2 numbers. The only ones exempt from the numbers where the mayor, the pardoner, the psychopath and the mafia.

Yeah. I told Same that normally only townies would be picked as bodyguard but he included every single pro-townie as a bodyguard potential, so we could have ended up with a bodyguard/paramedic or bodyguard/vigilante.

Roku was hoping we would have gotten a bodyguard/paranoid but in theory we did end up with one, since we managed to convince the mafia of going after monkey :Þ

Incidentally, we've been talking about that it's high time that Kroatz gets a title.

Some suggestions that me and Roku have come up with.

Kroatz the unofficial vigilante.
- the right (or the left) hand of the law.
- the Dexter (a show about a serial killer who kills other criminals exclusively).
- the Bay Harbor Butcher (referring to Dexter).

Any other suggestions?

Kansas city shuffler.

Posted at

-Even more title suggestions for Kroatz-

…great.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Kroatz the Humble…bwhahahahahehehe! Sorry, sorry, I should be more serious, sorry.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

The Dexter one is purty good.

Posted at

I liked the Bay Harbor Butcher one.

1337 votes for the right hand of the law but both Kroatz and Alwin seem to like Dexter.

So with majority vote, is Kroatz the Dexter the one to use then?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Kroatz, the dark defender. Another spin on the dexter theme.
I personally like that one best.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I still think calling him humble would have been funny.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.