Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

This is hilarious! Fantastic! D.C.'s, a big round of applause from me! Go get 'em, make it as humiliating as you can!

Not that I'm anti-townie, more anti-marvel.

..DISNEY!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of the End". Should a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish to talk." If you still hear silence, flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, and sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question. "What happens when they all come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, and a few end their lives. But most do the worst thing, and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want to as well. Be warned that if you do, your death will be one of cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That object is 1 of 538. They must never come together. Never.
And this is epic. My fear is from my state having one of the highest car crash related injuries and accidents, even off the road. Like that time some guy in a white truck, high off his ass, crashed into a small home. It was a bit scary, considering how close the car came.

same
same
Posted at

This is hilarious! Fantastic! D.C.'s, a big round of applause from me! Go get 'em, make it as humiliating as you can!

Not that I'm anti-townie, more anti-marvel.

..DISNEY!

Marvel still > DC.

Obviously not game wise. We're loosing quite badly.
When I say we i mean you lot.

Like that time some guy in a white truck, high off his ass, crashed into a small home. It was a bit scary, considering how close the car came.

Whut?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You have a funny hospital, I have funny drivers. At leat your danger has stuff guardin' it, there's accidents all the time where I live at.

Posted at

Why are the comics of marvel better than the DC ones, same?

I don't mean that Superman is any good but let's remember that DC has Batman, Watchmen, and plenty other great heroes and characters from graphic novels.

And well…Marvel does have Ghost Rider, …DEADPOOL, Venom, and such…

I still tend to like DC better.

…and that is when I actually do read these comics.

Posted at

I like marvel better. But thats just me.

Posted at

Why is someone in office definitely not Marvel?

Haven't you been reading what I've been saying? I used my extra ability to find out. Doesn't look like it matters now, though…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So, DC beats Marvel, this was totally unpredictable.

Okay, no more laughing at the death of the town, I've had my fill..

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

I prefer Wildstorm actually.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I prefer Wildstorm actually.

TOP COW ALL THE WAY!
Moo!

Posted at

11 people who don't know who to trust. 4 who do know whos on there team. And two who can leave clues pointing to anyone. I saw our deaths early on.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

11 people who don't know who to trust. 4 who do know whos on there team. And two who can leave clues pointing to anyone. I saw our deaths early on.

Well, the odds were still in the favor of the townies, if Harkovast had gotten active one day earlier then you would have won.

And it's really easy to brag after the game is over… :P

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Half an hour till deadline.

Posted at

Well, the odds were still in the favor of the townies, if Harkovast had gotten active one day earlier then you would have won.

We have the numbers so the odds are in our favor? That is bad logic that has been proven again and again to be wrong both in real life and tv, manga, comics, books and other such things that arn't real life.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

We have the numbers so the odds are in our favor? That is bad logic that has been proven again and again to be wrong both in real life and tv, manga, comics, books and other such things that arn't real life.

And of course you know better, with all the inside information you have about the powers everyone in the game had. And the actions they were planning to perform, and the tactics they explained to you and not me.

Every clue was easy, you could have singlehandedly won the gameif you had put an hour into it.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

FINAL JAMMING DEADLINE!

Posted at

And of course you know better, with all the inside information you have about the powers everyone in the game had. And the actions they were planning to perform, and the tactics they explained to you and not me.

Every clue was easy, you could have singlehandedly won the gameif you had put an hour into it.
Whoa whoa whoa. I'm not that awesome. It would of taken me two hours ;D

TUNA FISHING DEADLINE!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Narration?

Silence thou foolish Mortal!
It shalt take awhile longer!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Whenever you run a game you can complain 1337…

NARR NIGHT 4

It was the last night in town, and everyone knew it. As a preventive measure the Marvels had sent away all the civilians. The big city was now nothing more than a battleground, guarded by S.H.I.E.L.D. personell on all sides. Every hero in the city had gathered at big Kroatz Square. (Yes, I want it in a map sometimes. It has a nice fountain in the middle and is surrounded by those scary quasimido type curch type buildings.)
Their big, mustachioed, leader was just starting his speech as the DC's entered the battlefield.
"Dear, dear Marvels. I have been lying to you all this time." He started. Within a second the Vision was at his throath.
"Why would you do such a thing?" He asked. "You could have only done that if you were…"
"Tumtumtuuuuum!" Deadpool interrupted, his head grown back completely.
"… A DC!" The vision continued.
"Drats! Ninja shouted. If only I hadn't bat-worn my bat-cape and my bat-cowl!"
Quickly he threw the bat-arang at one of the guys in the crowd.

[spoiler]Peren the… Oh he dodged it.[/spoiler]

With a jolt of energy, Boba Fett's Jetpak started working, defying gravity and making Boba's cape look very cool at the same time. With a few rounds of his blaster rifle Boba shot down one of the biggest baddies around.
"Me no hurt bad." Bizarro muttered.
"Me will no defeat you badly in the face!" Boba shouted, completely out of character for a second.
"Me will no defeat YOU badly in the face!" Bizzaro responded, amazed by his own cleverness.
"Look, let's wait a second shall we. You don't make any SENSE! Here I am, a regular bounty hunter from a alaxy far far away. I have traveled millions of years, just so that I could get here. And I have NEVER seen any alien lifeform that gets superpowered because the motherflakin' sun is another color then their own!" Boba in a fit of rage didn't notice what was happening behind him. Another batarang flew tot the back of his head.
"I'll bat-whup your bat-friggin mandalorian armor into the fucking bat-multiverse!" He shouted.
"You bat-bat batter the battle bat-bat banter bat!" Was all the rest really made of what followed.
Waving his Katana's about, Deadpool started running towards the DC's. One quick shot to his head ended his running.
"It's just a fleshwound." Deadpool quoted.
"It's a bat-poison, capable of bat-inflicting a bat-load of bat-wounds."
"Avenge meeeeeeeeeee…" Deadpool shouted then, rather dramatically clinging to a perfect stranger that shall not appear anywhere else in this story…
"Bat-Boom. You're Bat-dead!" Ninja smirked.

[spoiler]Deadpool the Niccea is still dead.[/spoiler]

On the other side of the square the Riddler and Thor had stopped their mortal combat to exchange a bit of banter. Both horribly failed at this however.
T: "I shalt smite thee?"
R: "Well Riddle me this thor man!"
T: "By the power of Asgard?"
R: "When is a door not a door?"
T: "This really isn't going anywhere is it?"
R: "Nope."
T: "So, is thine batman always this crazy?"
R: "Why yes. Yes he is. Did you know he hangs around with little boys more than MJ?"
T: "Mary Jane?"
R: "No, Michael Jackson."

[spoiler]Thor didn't know who Michael Jackson was. That is the Joke.[/spoiler]

Thor thought for a while and then decided that it wasn't worth the effort. One mighty swing of his Mjolnir made lightning fly towards the evil Mayor Ninja.
Just before the lightning hit however, a purple superman clone stepped into it's beams, absorbing all the power originally going towards the batman.

As Bizzaro hit the ground, a small missile coming from Boba Fett, also known as Peren, ended Bizarro's tragic life.

Seventy2 did it! Peren shouted, pointing at the man standing next to him.
"I'm not seventy2…" The man said.
"Well, I didn't say you were." Peren said, slowly shuffling towards the nearest bar.

[spoiler]I Am the 1337 Mastah! the godfather DC Bizzaro died.[/spoiler]

The battle was over. Anthony Mercer, the vision, knew this and decided to give up. From all sides the DC came, attacking the unmoving vision. The Vision looked up, prayed to his holy internet one last time and hit his selfdestruct button. A giant Ball of fire destroyed everything around him except for the DC's who were too powerfull to be hurt by mere fire.

[spoiler]Anthony Mercer the Marvel Veteran Vision died.[/spoiler]

As the DC's ran back to the camp, batman shouted a few last, and now famous words.
"I am the goddamn Batman and I am the bat-best bat-mayor around the bat-block!"
"Shut up." The riddler said. Concluding this little story.

[spoiler]The DC's won. Yay!
Dark Horse is in the second place, mostly because Peren stayed alive so long. :)
Marvel lost. :(
[/spoiler]

Posted at

Gloat time?

Muwah ha ha!

I thought I couldn't die during the night.
Or at least until all the other DC's were dead. Jninja and seventy2 were left.

And I went and protected jninja.

Thought that Peren was the serial…

It was either him or Anthony.

All I know is me and the mafia brought the first mafia victory in quite a while.
Last one was jninja's zombies but I don't think we can count that because they group was like ten people at the end.

GLOAT!!!!!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I thought I couldn't die during the night.
Since when am I supposed to follow the rulez?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.