Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia XXXIX Crash Landing (Come on in and Sign yourself right up!)

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Couldnt you just remove some roles and start anyway?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Couldnt you just remove some roles and start anyway?

I could, but that's moot point now. My computer started acting funny. I took it to Best Buy to get it looked at and the guy said that it looks like hard drive failure was imminent. If nothing's wrong I get it back by sunday. If they need to fix it, it'll take longer, up to two weeks.

If I'm really unlucky, I gotta get a new laptop.

Besides that, I still don't know if you want to play and I would really rather not cut any roles if I don't have to.

But, like I said, it's moot point since the only computer access I have is to the one's in the lab and time anyone let's me have on their machines, which is not so good for running a mafia game. (here's hoping that I get my computer back soon) In the event that it's something serious and it's going to take more than a week to get my computer back, is there a contingency plan?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

A substitute GM can be used if anyone is willing to. I wouldn't want to scrap this and have to go through sign ups all over again. Technically it should be the runner up from the GM election really.

Posted at

Hey, I found my old account, so ill be using this one and not the "gamer" one. just fyi

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hey, I found my old account, so ill be using this one and not the "gamer" one. just fyi

okay then I'll get that fixed.

EDIT: And Niccea, that'll work. All the runner up needs to do is grab the list in the second post and let everyone know what happened.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Um, I think it was seventy2. To be honest I wouldn't mind if he took over or if he ran the game he proposed. I just want someone to run a game besides me, until I get my computer back anyway.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

That's Mr. Seventy to 2 you.

Just kidding.

I could run it if everyone's in agreement. i would feel honored to be the first vice president to run a full term as president.

Posted at

That's Mr. Seventy to 2 you.

Just kidding.

I could run it if everyone's in agreement. i would feel honored to be the first vice president to run a full term as president.
so it was you who attacked his computer!

i sense conspiracy and a disturbance on the number force…

Posted at

lol. And do i feel the hint of a title? Niccea, do we have any records of us having to fall back to a vice gm?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

So how do i go about this?

Do i start from here, or make a new thread?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

i don't know if you guys's HM fiasco counts

we could call im salsa the unlucky cause his computer broke i guess

i is comical
Yeah that'd be great except I already have the title "Salsa the Luckless."

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Yeah that'd be great except I already have the title "Salsa the Luckless."

At least you're living up to it.

On another note, I support the change in GM, so we can get started within the foreseeable future.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

the new Thread is created. Oh i created a new sign up thread. Just to confuse everyone.

Be confounded!

Just check to make sure you're signed up.

Posted at

lol. And do i feel the hint of a title? Niccea, do we have any records of us having to fall back to a vice gm?
Something similar has happened once before. Niccea's reverse mafia game (found here). Her computer broke down during the final stretch and I ended up taking over it. I narrated the last day cycle and the final narration.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.