Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Mett, you still don't have a narration. Please get it in ASAP or you can't run for GM.

I will close down the entries and start accepting votes at 6pm CST (midnight GMT) tonight. (11/7) Be there or be square.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

NARRATION!

Niccea swigged a bottle o' rum and smashed it against the tavern wall. She was having a bad night. Elections came around and nobody would vote for her. She DID promised lowered tariffs, and weapons for all, even a promise to lynch the softy pardoner first thing! But she only got her own vote and that of the town drunk, which was soaked in hooch. As she mumbled around, she noticed a settler tittering around with a musket. He kept on buffering it, pulling his funky hat over his eyes, shining the barrel with his sleeves. 'Ole twitchy the trader, didn't he serve the Royal Navy? Yeah, some accident with a cannon blew up his face, wore a dark shroud to hide his scars. Well, he didn't need the gun no more then.

"You! Han' O'er that there gun matey!" Niccea swaggered with a shark-bite cutlass. The settler muttered something about cannons and entrails, but he didn't hand over the gun."Aight, that's it twitchy! Gimme that 'ere musket piece!"

After a few minutes, the town found the charred corpse of Niccea. It appeared someone, probably that paranoid veteran, slowly cut off her head with her own cutlass. Then a tiny spark from the sword falling on the cobblestones set her booze-drenched corpse aflame. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

[spoiler]NICCEA THE SCALLYWAG IS DEAD![/spoiler]

Hints!
Funky Hat- Isn't I have a funky hat?
Shining the barrel with his sleeves- Ma sleeves! I always have ma long sleeves!
Dark Shroud- My face is always hidden in shadows.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Working on the banner for PP. It's gonna be about an hour.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Gentlemen (and ladies), start your voting.

Remember, if you are voting for Product Placement, please specifically state what concept you are voting for.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Gentlemen (and ladies), start your voting.

Remember, if you are voting for Product Placement, please specifically state what concept you are voting for.
Cool!

But I'm still voting for myself.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Needs more Mettaur. Your avi could use some more Mettaur as well.

But it's pretty awesome, but isn't there usually players in the poster?

Posted at

Not necessarily. Some posters can include some of the veteran players but the point of the madness game is to promote an unusually high number of roles.

I believe I can identify the raging berserker there, btw.

Edit: Ah, and that's the duelist on the left, isn't it? I see you went for the pistol kind.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Not necessarily. Some posters can include some of the veteran players but the point of the madness game is to promote an unusually high number of roles.

I believe I can identify the raging berserker there, btw.

Edit: Ah, and that's the duelist on the left, isn't it? I see you went for the pistol kind.

Yep From left to right top to bottom: the duelist, the pimp, the twins, the ripper, the berserker, and the streaker (only I'm not surprised you didn't guess). The fellow at the top is a representation of our malevolent GM should he win.

Asmun
Asmun
Posted at

I would like to cast my vote for Product Placement's Madness Campaign. And yes, this means that I will most likely attempt to participate in this game.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

so its salsa vs product vs mett vs placement…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

so its salsa vs product vs mett vs placement…

Yeah and I bet I'm gonna lose I lose every time Product runs, same thing with Placement.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

And the winner…

with 100% of the vote…

is…

Product Placement's Madness Game.

Also as previous GM and Mafiamod, I demand to be number one on the sign up list.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I wanna be second.

But come on Niccea, where is the suspense? And the youtube clips with sound effects? Why so serious?!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Oh, completely understood. I understand the feeling, but on my next hospital visit I may stray from the shower for a day..I don't want to risk soap in my stitches. Or is soap supposed to help clean the stitching? I need to know this, but nobody I ask seems to know.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Learn anything about soap and cuts then? And that's an interesting choice, noble, but it can take tolls on you. Anyways, grats on your internship there, but I'm just a weee bit concerned about the stitching on my gut getting all burn-painfully.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Not so pathetic, considering there was only one vote.

Posted at

100% of the vote?

That's weird though, cause few people had told me that they were gonna vote for the pod game. Oh well, I guess they forgot.

How many votes were there in total, anyways?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Tell me when and where to sign up and I am there.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.