Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

She approached TFGM’s office; he had been promoted to chief advisor to the war, now that Athena was dead.

Thats right I've been promoted >XD

Posted at

Same:
-I am the 1337 master
-salsa
-TFGM
-Anthony mercer

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Oh, I see. Is he not US born and if so, what nationality is he originally? When did he get captured?

Sorry for all the questions but I did an extensive study about that time period. Learning new things about it is always fascinating for me. I once dated a girl who's grandfather took part in storming Omaha. Sadly, he died few months before I got a chance to visit her family.
On the subject. My granddaddy was on the European front. He was a radio operator. He would have to get to the front first to set up the communications. I know he got a few medals. All his war stuff was kept in a box frame. His tags, medals, discharge, and letters back home to grandmommy.

Posted at

I just posted all of the names of the dead and their roles on the first page.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

You forgot Roku last I checked. You might have remembered by the time I type this out.

In that event, disregard.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

does the happy dance while laying low….

Posted at

You forgot Roku last I checked. You might have remembered by the time I type this out.

In that event, disregard.

thanks, she's been added.

Posted at

Same:
-salsa
-TFGM
-Anthony mercer
-Niccea

Posted at

Same:
-salsa
-TFGM
-Anthony mercer
-Niccea

Um,… Why is everyone lynching Same? What clue points to him? And, when do we get our double lynch? Just making sure you havn't forgotten! ^^

Posted at

Apollo and his search party were scouting the streets of Olympus. He was determined to find that no good traitor Zeus, and he was getting closer by the second. He saw Same, the new guy to Olympus, at a muse concert. Now that Apollo thought about it, it was kind of suspicious that he had moved in right before the war. Forget Zeus, Same must be Kronos! He angrily went over and yanked Same out of his chair. “Hey, what are-”
“Shut up! You don’t have the right to talk to me, Titan!”
Same’s eyes filled with panic. “But I’m no Titan, I’m a God just like the rest of you guys.”
Apollo didn’t buy it for one second. The crowd lifted him up and drug him to the town hall. “Same here, AKA enemy #1, is most defiantly a Titan, he needs to be lynched, now.
TFGM, adviser to the war, rushed to the rescue. “There needs to be a trial.”
“Since when have we done trials? Never. That’s not the Olympus way. It’s lynch first, ask questions later.”
But TFGM insisted. When Same was called in front of the court, Apollo began on his questioning.
“Same, why did you move to Olypus?”
“Because the weather’s nice.” Same said plainly.
“Oh really. Well what do you think of the way we run things around here?”
Same hesitated. “I think you should be a heck of a lot nicer. Throwing fellow Gods to the monsters? Not your best work there.”
Apollo was filled with rage. “See! See how he mocks our government? He is a titan for sure!”
Same sat wringing his fingers. His life was up to the fates, hopefully they were in a good mood.
Apollo leaned in a nearly whispered his next question to Same. “How do you feel about tartar sauce?”
Same leapt from his chair. “Don’t you ever say that name to me again! I will never, ever go back to that filthy pit under any conditions. I won’t let you take me back!”
He ran from the stage as Anthony Mercer, the bouncer for the trial, went to stop him.
“Get back!” Same blasted a concentrated time stream at Anthony, causing him to age uncontrollably, even for a God, it was deadly.

Anthony Mercer (Hephaestus) is dead.

Same kept on running, with the mob was right behind him. Eventually, he came to the edge of the cloud. He spun around, desperately searching for an exit.
“Give it up Kronos. Back to Tartarus, where you belong.”
Same glared at him with eyes of hatred. “Never.”
He stepped backwards, and disappeared.

Same (Kronos) is dead.

Anthony was supossed to die last night by Kronos' hands, so I just incorperated it into this lynch. Yeah, I did forget about the double lynch, just send your lynch vote as well as your night action tonight.

Posted at

Same:
-salsa
-TFGM
-Anthony mercer
-Niccea
Hey what about my Same lynch vote? I wanted him dead too!!!…and first!

i think you accidently gave leets user away.
yeah, but I know that you're one of two people.
I'm ares in case noone got it. Tried some trickery and it didn't work. :P

Box pit could mean coffin in a grave.
Actually one of his comics is "Life in a BOX Redux"

Posted at

1337 was right, the clue was about his comic.
I am the 1337 master- check your inbox.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm sad to see him go.

Posted at

Send me night actions AND a lynch vote for this cycle.

Posted at

Box pit could mean coffin in a grave.
Actually one of his comics is "Life in a BOX Redux"
Meh my clues were good enough anyway.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Woo Hoo Down to 1 titan and 2 monsters i believe.

Posted at

Woo Hoo Down to 1 titan and 2 monsters i believe.
No we are down to 2 monsters. Same, PP, Roku and Killer make four titans.

Posted at

seventy2:
-niccea
-TFGM
-I am the 1337 master

Posted at

Lol. Someone mentioned my comic. Im back from a horrible weekend. What did i miss? Am i dead?

Yes. The narration is on page four.

Posted at

Cyc is Random.

“Are you following me or something?”
The Cyclopes looked hurt. “I thought we were friends.”

One of your skeletons is following the other in avi. His profile mentions friend like 50 times.

"Don't kill me! I want to kill Product too!" In defense, the cyclopes withdrew his stick as Poseidon pointed his trident.
Stick figure comic!

Posted at

I am SO sorry! My PC broke down in the middle of writing my narration and refused to work. Now, I'm at McDonalds using the free WiFi. Narration will be up soon.

Posted at

I am SO sorry! My PC broke down in the middle of writing my narration and refused to work. Now, I'm at McDonalds using the free WiFi. Narration will be up soon.
So'kay. As long as I get an epic death if I die I'm good. I want my desk to be in it too. Its made out of maghogany you know :D.

Maghogany.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.