Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Metalbender92, new here

Posted at

Hey, I'm Metalbender92. I'm 15, and I draw the new comic Half Hearted Horrors. My favorite comics are pbfcomics.com and Pearls Before Swine. I love the series Avatar the last airbender, greatest animation I've ever seen.

yeah, that's about it.

Posted at

Prove it.

Posted at

Your name actually screams that you like that Avatar show.

Oh hello.

Posted at

Yeah, I know. After seeing the whole series, I thought about quitting cartooning and writing for animtionwhen I get older because I loved the show so much.

Posted at

Sadly, there were too many inconsistencies for me to keep watching it. Like a mere firebender sealing away the avatar… thing, the fact that the comet going by should've happened already, etc.

Lots of hidden cliches too.

Posted at

Welcome! Well, I can honestly say that I've never even seen Avatar, sorry about that. But just because I don't know your show of choice, doesn't meant I'm not happy to see you! On the contrary, I am elated!

See? This is my elated face. 8D

You don't see my elated face all that often, unless there are cookies to be had.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

My favorite comics are pbfcomics.com and Pearls Before Swine.

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Pearls before Swine is AWESOME!! Welcome aboard!

Posted at

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I'm not trying to plug my comic, but I just wanted to say that I changed the name. It's now half hearted horrors.

Posted at

I'm still waiting for that proof.

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

I want to see some metalbending. Welcome.

Posted at

I'm still waiting for that proof.

You want proof of why avatar's animation is so good?

Well, it won a couple annie awards, has been said to be one of the greatest animation series of all time on ign, and it's being turned into 3 live action feature films by m. night shamalan. The series finale is just insane, makes myazaki's stuff look a lot less impressive.

Course I don't know if that's what you're asking at all.

Posted at

Pfft, IGN. They wouldn't know animation if it carried around a sign that said 'I AM ANIMATION WOOWOOWOOWOO'.

Posted at

Well, I agree with you there, the guy who reviewed the series was an idiot. But it's been said on some other sites.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

'I AM ANIMATION WOOWOOWOOWOO'.
I now require that sign. Or a shirt. I'm not particularly picky.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hi, Metalbender92! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Though I'm not a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender, I can understand why it's such an acclaimed series on Nickelodeon (I'm more of a fair-weather SpongeBob SquarePants fan myself). Anyway, have fun making comics here, Metalbender92, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Well, it won a couple annie awards, has been said to be one of the greatest animation series of all time on ign, and it's being turned into 3 live action feature films by m. night shamalan. The series finale is just insane, makes myazaki's stuff look a lot less impressive

Course I don't know if that's what you're asking at all.

Ok we like you. you have a good head about you. all-be-it lacking an arrow in light blue. Still We must say two things First) By the Goddess why M. Night?!?! The guy is an obvious Re-Re the only good movie he Ever made was Unbreakable. ((any one who wants to argue this point.. BITE US!!)) and He Will Completely F#$K up Avatar the last airbender and drive thousands to comit acts of suiside bombing on the Nickelodeon studios. not to mention kill its fan base, much like the two batman movies that had all the Epileptic seizure inducing colors and Garbage Writing. not to mention Gorge Clony as Effing Batman, Common people, that director needed to be shot. that movie was so painful to watch We continue to shout "Oh God, oh god! kill us now, for we can never un-see this abomination." to this day.

and Second ) The series finale, was Damn good, and well done. not to mention contains Our fave Fraze "Airbending Slice"

that fact that you said what you said as stated in your comment… Well lets just say We would Eat your brain. but then we would still be hungry after…

still this is just us Ranting. its nothing personal…… and still We hope you are liking it here. Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Holy shit, you made Dark Clown say something non cola related.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

wow, I am stunned…. and welcome!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.