Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Minna-san konnichi-wa! [Hello, everyone!]

Sazuka
Sazuka
Posted at

Ohaiyou!

I'm an artist who was getting a little desperate for want of a good art community- and I stumbled upon this. :] It'll be an honor to get to know you all, and as far as an introduction goes, I'm not sure what to say.

+ I'm Sazuka, I go by.. Sazu, Sazukington, Sazmeister.. o_o
+ I'm overlyfriendly and talk you into your grave. C: <333
+ I'm an otaku, meaning that I'm Japan-obsessed. I adore Japanese music, manga, anime, Japanese fashion.. I'm really a bit psycho when it comes to Oriental things. XD <3 But it's only because I love it so much!
+ I'll most likely be an active poster, since I have alot to learn.. so I look forward to meeting some of you. <3
+ I hope to gain a few fans when I finally start the expansive comic that my partner and I have been planning for a little over a year. It goes by the name of 'Kobalt Labs', and if you're interested in hearing about it, do contact me. <3 It'd send me into fits of squealing to see if I could start some sort of little fanbase here! XD

Thank you all so much. n__n <3

Posted at

Umm, you spelled 'Ohayou' wrong….(I'm assuming it was a typo).

Welcome anyway! I'm DM, I'm a fourth year student of Japanese myself. I spent all of last year studyingin Nagoya. Good luck with your comic endeavours!

Rich
Rich
Posted at

HI! I <3 manga and anime too. Welcome to DD friend!

Sazuka
Sazuka
Posted at

Umm, you spelled 'Ohayou' wrong….(I'm assuming it was a typo).

Welcome anyway! I'm DM, I'm a fourth year student of Japanese myself. I spent all of last year studyingin Nagoya. Good luck with your comic endeavours!

XD Whoopsie, thank you. I DID misspell it.
In response : You spelled 'studying' wrong. :B <3 Ah, I kid.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

So sazu, im sorry but i have to ask this..Boy or Girl?

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Don't feel bad. ComicMasta asks everyone that since there was a time when everyone kept mistaking me for a girl.

Ok, let's place our bets. I put 5 e-cookies on Sazu being a girl!

Sazuka
Sazuka
Posted at

So sazu, im sorry but i have to ask this..Boy or Girl?
XD I'mma girl. B: <3
YOU WIN! <3

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

welcome to DD o girlie one

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.