Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MAFIA... and other forum games
Posted at

Rage looks at Shadow and says {in an undertone}"hehe I just got my self into it, you and blood will be the first to get info when I get, K? {Not in an undertone} Shadow. IF blood wants to see them, Have him come here." Senri, Husky and the others looked at there defender in disbelief. No one had really defend them before.

Note: Rage and Shadow don't know Nana can here them. (Bat +Anima)

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Shadow: I can't, Rage. Blood's on Rine, visiting his family today, and he may not be home until tomorrow. I'd bring him here, if I could. Don't worry. If they do come with me, I'll make sure that they recieve the best rooms we have in the castle, short of the king's room.

—————————————————————————————

Miles: Die, Ness! Oh, sorry princess!

All four of us were now playin' Super Smash Brothers Melee. We were playin' on teams, me and Blaze against Miles and Alicia. I was Falco and Blaze was Ness. Miles was Link and Alicia was Fox.

Alicia: Hey, Blood, you realize Falco has leadership problems, right?

Me: Shut up, Alicia, I'm the one who origionally came up with that!

Alicia: Haha! I guess you're right, Blood!

Posted at

"We don't wan't to go with you. Right guys?" Husky says. Mose nodded infavor of Husky. "Hey Shadow. They will be alright here. "I'll keep an eye on them and besides some of them have worked all day to get rooms here and if they go with you, well… I don't have the money you hand out to them for there work." Rage said to Shadow.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Shadow: *sigh* All right. Well, if anyone does want to come, just follow me. Senri, by the way, Blood has a garden with a lot of exotic flowers you can't find anywhere else on this continent.

Name: Siera Striker
Side: Citizen
Race: Demon/Angel Hedgehog
Reasons for choosing your side: Too young to do anything.

Alicia: Hey, Blood, ready for your surprise?

Me: Sure, why not?

Me, Alicia and Blaze were still up. Miles had already gone to bed. We were now watchin' Bleach on the TV.

Alicia: O.K.! *yelling* Celia! Bring her in!

A servant came walkin' into the room, carryin' a small girl. She brought the child over to Alicia and handed her to her.

Alicia: Ah, cute little kid, ain't she? In fact, she was born soon after you left for Mobius.

Me: Wow! Who's kid is she?

Alicia: Blood, come on, I know you can't be that stupid!

Me: You don't mean… you're not… that's… You… mean… she's… ours?

Alicia: As always, you catch on quick! In fact, she's been waiting to meet her father! So that he could give her a name!

Me: A… name? She doesn't have one yet? O.k., let me think… Hmm, yes… I've decided! I'm goin' to give her my mother's middle name! How are you, little Siera?

Posted at

Cooro was happy. the old man had given him the apples from the tree he hid in. He flew over to the inn, with a bag full of apples with him. as he landed he pulled on out and started eating it. Walking to the door, Cooro was not really looking where he was going. As he reach out to open the door, the door opens. WHAM! the bag hits the ground and Cooro's apples fly out. Cooro and the person that he hit are also on the ground, both rubbing there heads.

-It's sapost to be Shadow.-

Posted at

"Err how do you know me- My Apples!" Cooro says as he starts picking them up. Husky, Nana, and Senri come to the door to see what is going on. Rage just sighs.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Shadow: Basically I know everything about someone just by meeting them. I know that you just came from a farm, that the farmer told you you could be in his tree whenever you wanted, because you helped him out with a gangster who was bothering him.

Blaze: Hey, Blood, time for bed. Alicia is putting Siera to bed now, she'll be along in a minute.

Me: Yeah, sure. *yawn* I'm kinda tired anyway.

We made out way into Blaze's bedroom and laid down on her customized bed, built for three people. Blaze laid down on my right side. Soon after, Alicia came in and laid down on my left side. We stayed up talkin' for about an hour, before I fell asleep.

Posted at

Later that night,(All the things before have been resoved) Rage steps out of the inn. As he starts to close the door, it opens. Nana is standing at where the door is. "Are you really a royal guard? and are really undercover?" Nana asked. "How did you-" Rage says till Nana says" I'm a bat +Anima. I heard what Shadow and you where talking about."

Rage just looks at her. "Wow. That could get you a job in the RG or the Militia. You are good at info gattering…" Rage says. Nana did not say anything. "Look I got to go. You should get back to bed, K?"
Rage said. Nana nodded and when back in. RAge then closed the door and walked to a meeting place for the Conspiritors.

"Good, your here." said one Conspiritor. "Lets get this meeting started…"Rage said. "Fine." said the leader of the Conspiritors. the leader wore a hood so no one could see his face and never show anything of himself. "We need to change places again. Rage. How about your place?" said the Leader. "Fine, but…" Rage said. "No worries, The people won't expect a thing. Now then…" said the Leader as they talk about how the brang down Blood.

Nana Was still awake when Rage came back. He had a worried look on his face. "What's going on?" Nana asked. Rage then Snaped out of it and said "Nothing Nana. Don't worry about it." Rage when into his room and fell asleep. Nana when back to her room as well.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Miles: Later, everyone! I'm off!

It was mornin' now. Miles was returnin' to Soldon. I was gettin' ready to return to Mobius.

Me: So then, We're decided? Alicia will run Rine from now on, until we get everythin' on Mobius settled?

Blaze: Yeah, and Aaron is coming too.

Me: Of course he is! Well, if you're comin', we need to go now. I have a feelin' Shadow needs me ASAP.

I grabbed Blaze's arm (she was holdin' Aaron), held up my emerald, and walked through the door it created. As soon as I came out in Mobius in my room, Shadow came up to me.

Shadow: Ah, I see the princess is here. Come, we need to go to Rage's. I'll explain on the way.

So, Shadow told me everythin' that happened the day before, from talkin' to Senri to leavin' Rage's place. When he was done talkin', we had reached Rage's. We walked in and walked up to the counter.

Me: Hey Rage! I'm lookin' for Senri, he hasn't left yet, I hope?

Posted at

Rage turned around and see Blood and Shadow. "No thay are still here." Rage said. Nana was coming down from the sencond floor and sees Shadow, Blood, and Rage. She starts lision in on what is going on.( Thay can't see her yet) "They are planning a strike Blood. I don't know when or where. Tell my brother to be ready, Shadow." Rage said.

Name: Shadow Nakasa
Side: Militia
Race: Half Demon
Reasons for choosing your side:Not wanting to the same thing as his brother, Shadow joined to help the people. Never sleeps, he uses that time to train.

Shadow attacked the wooden figher thing. useing Two swords, He slashed it in two. One of the swords busted into million shards of ice. "Damn… Not strong enought. Shadow said.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Shadow: Of course. I'm going now.

Shadow left to find Nakasa. I turned back to Rage.

Blood: So, where is this Senri? I'm sure… (I looked over to the stairs) we got an Eavesdropper. If she is with the conspiritors…

Posted at

"Nana! Your awake. Is Senri awake? asked Rage. "No he's not up yet. I'm the ouly one up…" Nana said. "She not one of them Blood. But she can here hear alot of things. She blushed and looked away. "hehehe. No need to blush Nana." Said Rage.

Meanwhile, at Militia HQ, Shadow was getting somethimg to eat. "You should realy get some sleep, Shadow." said the Militia's docter. She sat down at the lunch table that Shadow was at. "Look at those bags under your eyes…" she said. "So what… I need to train." he said as he took a bite of Frosted Flakes. "Over training can also hurt you too Shadow!" She said. "Leader in Building! Present Arms!" yelled one of the comanders.
"Oh looky, Shads is back…" said Shadow.

(Blood, come up with a name for our docter. She can be used by both of us. See like my Shadow thought.)

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

- k doctor's name is Keiko-

Me: Well, then, I'll wait till he gets up. All I wanna do is see if he'd like to become a permanent citizen in this city. Of course, he'd be free to leave later, if he wanted to. I just don't like that his entire race has been segregated against since even before I came to power!

I walked over to one of Rage's tables and ordered a bottle of wine. Just then, Blaze came in.

Me: Hey Blaze. Rage, you remember Blaze, right?

Posted at

"ahh!" Hello Blaze! How's Aaron?" Rage asked. "Rage? Is there any more work to be done?" Nana asked. "you still want to do more work? ok Get the table ready if more people come in." Rage said. Nana huried to do so as Senri comes down to see what is going on.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blaze started a conversation with Rage. I looked over at the kid who had come down. I figured this would be Senri, but, just to make sure…

Me: Are you Senri?

Posted at

Senri nods to blood. "…..?" he says, not knowing he was blood.

Meanwhile, Keiko and Shadow get in line cause there Boss was there. "Hello, Comander Shadow!" all his men say at the same time.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: Senri. How would you like to have your own house? How would you like to become a citizen of this city, or maybe even a member of the royal guard or the Militia? I hear that Blood has an excellent place reserved for those who wish to become a Royal Guard member.

Blaze turned and looked at me.

Blaze: Blood, quit playing with him and get to the point.

Me: *sighs* Whatever. Yes, I'm Blood. And Shadow did not lie last night, I do have a special garden with all sorts of exotic flowers. I created it as a tribute to Blaze and Alicia. I'm sure you'd love it. I don't want to pressure you into joinin' the Guard or the Militia, it's your choice. But at least consider my offer to make you a citizen.

Posted at

Senri looks at Blood, then looks up and says "…friends". Nana brangs some food to blaze and Rage. Then Cooro comes down and runs to the door. "Where are you going?" Nana asked. "I'm going back to the apple tree!" he says as his wings form and he flys off. "……" Senri says.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: I get it. Your far more noble than the rumors say. But if I believed the rumors, you'd already be in jail. Don't worry. If your friends want to become citizens as well, I'll let them. You can all move into the city if ya want.

Posted at

"hehe. Senri don't talk much. Hucky is the one who usally deside things for us." Nana said. After she said that, Senri when to a table where Rage and Blaze was at and sat down. "I'll go and see if he is up." Nana said running up stairs.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

(hey dude, thanks for showin' me that site)

Shadow stood in front of the whole Militia.

Shadow: Everyone! Listen and listen well! Rage has just returned with information that the conspiritors are planning an attack! When they do attack, we will be ready for them! We will be waiting for them! These bastards believe they can disrupt the peace and stability that we have worked so hard for! We will not let them get away with this!

I waited until I got my wine to get up. I walked over to where I was just within earshot of Blaze and Rage.

Blaze: So I take it you've been helping Blood to stay out of trouble? I really hope that these "Conspiritors" are beaten.

Posted at

"I don't know… They have men every where… They even got some gangs in on it. I even heard they have some royal guard men on there side." Rage said to Blaze. Senri looked at them and just lision to them talk as Husky and Nana came down the stairs.

Posted at

"Yea. a few maybe. I don't know how many but I know there are some wit…Oh NO! Shit!" Says Rage aloud. At Militia HQ, one of the conspiritors, contacted his leader. "They know… Are we to go ahead?" The infutrator asked. "Yes. There are more than enought to persead with my plan. We will take blood down." said there leader on the comunater. "Yes sir." the guy said. Shadow heard the guy say yes sir and turned toward him. "Shadow. You can't do that!" said Keiko. "… I thought I heard something…" Shadow said. "It's your imagion, Shadow. Now just lision to the comander." She told Shadow. they turded back toward Comander Shadowth to lision to more.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.