Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

My name is Editt... What else goes here?

Editt
Editt
Posted at

I'm not new exactly, I've had this profile for a bit, and I had a short lived comic on it that is now deleted, but I'm new to the forums, so I felt like I might as well introduce myself rather than jumping into the action.
So yeah, my screename is Editt and my real name is Gavin. I'm currently working on the plot of my newest webcomic, "Megaton - A Post-Nuclear Comic". The first page should be out later today.

I've read a lot of good comic stories here already, but I find that there are even more good comic strips out. The first one I really read was "Go For it" by Tedmund. I really suggest you guys read it.
This place looks like a really good comic hosting site for people who don't have the time or skills to get their own domain, set up the website, then even get enough traffic for their comic to be noticed. Also, from my time lurking other sites like this, Drunk Duck is much more friendly, so I'm sure I'll be staying here for some time.

Posted at

Well, good luck. I hope Bethseda don't sue you.

Editt
Editt
Posted at

Just because I'm making a post-nuclear comic doesn't mean it's anything like the Fallout series. I've played Fallout 3 but that was after I started planning my comic storyline.
I'm also pretty sure that any of the Fallout games are set in a nuclear winter, s, and I'm pretty sure my story doesn't start in a vault or any other underground bunker.

Anyways, I'm sure Bethseda won't sue me because they have a post-nuclear game and I have a post-nuclear comic.

Posted at

And it's name is Megaton.

Clearly you're trying to rip them off.

Editt
Editt
Posted at

If you don't know, a Megaton (Mt) is used to rate the energy output of explosives. A hydrogen bomb is about 25 Mt and the Tsar Bomba, which was a nuclear bomb tested by the Soviet Union, was tested at only 50 Mt but had a maximum yield of 100 Mt theoretically.

With that out of the way, thanks for the welcome!

Editt
Editt
Posted at

Welcome to the duck and you are correct, for the most part, it's a very friendly site. And the admins do a good job of keeping an eye on things (and Custard!). Also, if you want a fun way to jump into the forums click on Forum games and sign up for the new Mafia game… it's a blast.

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=47440&cid=243
I'll be sure to check it out after uploading my comic page (hopefully Photoshop doesnt crap out on me while I'm in the middle of drawing).

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.