Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

My name is Thomas Clemmons you killed my father...prepare to die.

Thomas514
Thomas514
Posted at

Hey everyone,

I just recently added a comic to Drunk Duck and wanted to pop to say "Hiya". I am a professional illustrator and graphic designer currently working freelance while I try and get my comic strip off the ground. Let me know if you have any questions about creative problems you may be having or just to say "Hiya" back.

Glad to be here and look forward to getting to know ya :)

Posted at

Have you ever punched a man so hard that his balls exploded? Have you ever punched a woman so hard that she grew balls, which then exploded?

I hope not, because that would be assault and you would go to jail.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Look, Tom - I'm really sorry. I didn't know until afterwards that he was your father. Not that this knowledge would have changed anything, mind you. I just wouldn't have laughed so hard (maybe).

But despite our past, I hope we can be friends ^.^ Welcome to the Duck!

Posted at

I was framed.

Hello, there.

Thomas514
Thomas514
Posted at

Awesome replies. I think I'mma like it here :)

As for punching balls, I have - in fact - punched a man that hard but it didn't make his balls explode, it made his dad's and his granddad's balls explode and so forth down through his lineage to the very founder of his family line until the man I did punch no longer existed. (Yeah, that was a long way around for a joke, but I feel it paid off well in the end).

Amanda - Ok. Fine. But I will most likely kill you in the morning.

Puff - That is what they all say! :)

Posted at

As for punching balls, I have - in fact - punched a man that hard but it didn't make his balls explode, it made his dad's and his granddad's balls explode and so forth down through his lineage to the very founder of his family line until the man I did punch no longer existed. (Yeah, that was a long way around for a joke, but I feel it paid off well in the end).

That seems kind of excessive. I like it.

Posted at

I am a proud contributor to this conversation about punching people in the balls and killing a man's father. This is a normal, every day conversation.

Welcome!

Posted at

Puff - That is what they all say! :)
Oh, toadpoo.

Thomas514
Thomas514
Posted at

TOADPOO! I am going to just scream that out on the street at random times now. Awesome!

Ball punching conversations do seem to come up with startling regularity in day to day activity now that you do mention it. Glad to see I am not the only one :)

Seriously, thanks for the warm welcomes guys. Glad to be here :)

Posted at

So what are you guys talking about over here.

….

Goodbye.

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

I'd gladly allow anyone of you to punch me in the balls… but only if somebody attractive (Male or female, I don't mind) would be so kind as to kiss them better!

Oh, and Welcome dude… you know that you can never leave now right?

Posted at

Oh, and Welcome dude… you know that you can never leave now right?

yes, Thomas, you should try the cake, it is very… appeasing, and once you eat it, you will be one of us.

Eat the Cake.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like a Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.