Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

My triumphant return!

Lygo
Lygo
Posted at

…Not that anyone noticed I'd gone. o.o

Anyway, I left CynOp and DrunkDuck in general a few months ago whilst gearing up for University. I've spent the last few months getting used to everything, and I've finally come home for what the Uni is calling 'reading' (read: Drinking) week. So, now that I'm back with a scanner, which will this time be returning to Uni WITH me, I thought it'd be a good time to return to CynOp.

I can also exclusively announce (as if I'd put it anywhere else) that I'll be beginning a new project, with the same 'sketchy' art style of CynOp (Which I've since been told by a lecturer represents mentalities associated with the expressionist art movement. Oooh!), titled Tales of the Old World. It's going to be a series of original fairytales that I'm writing to give to my 1 year old sister for Christmas, for my mom to read to her in my absence (just so she doesn't forget who I am whilst I'm away).

Expect to see a lot more from both CynOp and the Old World in the coming weeks and months!

…You can now go back to not knowing who I am.

Posted at

(Which I've since been told by a lecturer represents mentalities associated with the expressionist art movement. Oooh!)

And also the not being able to draw movement.

Have fun getting your soul removed at university.

Lygo
Lygo
Posted at

(Which I've since been told by a lecturer represents mentalities associated with the expressionist art movement. Oooh!)

And also the not being able to draw movement.

Well, I DID try and tell him that…

Welcome back Lygo!

Thank you. It's good to be back. Just breached the '50 page' barrier.

Posted at

Hi, Lygo! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

welcome back and try the cola… yum!

Posted at

(Which I've since been told by a lecturer represents mentalities associated with the expressionist art movement.

This fellow is good: he turned the name of an art movement into a whole lecture all on it's own.

and I've finally come home for what the Uni is calling 'reading' (read: Drinking) week.

I may be going back to being able to not know who you are Lygo, but I can see I'll be forgetting a man outstanding in his field. Welcome back, er, whasisname?

Lygo
Lygo
Posted at

Welcome back, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

I'd love one. Why, do you know where I could find one?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

heh heh, here… you can have one of mine :D

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi there Lygo! I remember welcoming you way back when ^.^ Nice to see you back around.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.