Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

n00b aLeRt

Arkatrine
Arkatrine
Posted at

Hello Drunk Duckers, my name's Arkatrine–what's yours?

I can't remember where, but I found a link to Drunk Duck a while back and I figured this would be the best place for me to find a writer to team up with. I would love to write my own comics, but my comic writing skills are rather fail. [inflated][ego]My drawing are win though. EPIC win.[/ego][/inflated]

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck Arkatrine! If you check out the networking forum a few spaces down from here you should be able to find yourself a writer ;) Hope you enjoy it here on the duck!

Posted at

Welcome to the Drunk Duck Arkatrine. From what I have read of the networking forum, an artist looking to team up with a writer is in high demand. So that should work out ok for you.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Don't say n00b, boy. 'Round here, folks don't take none too kindly to you types sayin' n00b.

Arkatrine
Arkatrine
Posted at

Thank you for the welcomings! And the Cold Hot Cola!

Don't say n00b, boy. 'Round here, folks don't take none too kindly to you types sayin' n00b.

I guess I should change the topic title to "b00b aLeRt" then. Since I have teh b00bs.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

We have writters on DD? …

Egh. The next thing your going to say is that we have sane people here or something.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Thank you for the welcomings! And the Cold Hot Cola!

I guess I should change the topic title to "b00b aLeRt" then. Since I have teh b00bs.

Figures. One time I decide I can assume someone's a guy just because they don't have an animu avatar, and I'm wrong. Also, I like your attitude.

Posted at

It helps, when looking for an artist, to be willing to pay them.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.