need 14 artists and 12 writers for big comic 4 writers/artist

fourobs
fourobs
Posted at

Unless if you want too start it back up in august

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

Hey! I'd be more than happy to be an artist/writer! My e-mail is barelylisteningcomic@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Flip_Side
Flip_Side
Posted at

*puts hand up* Flip_Side reporting for duty…I'm a writer (and ex-sprite comic) but I got a ton of ideas for comics/manga/ or whatever you need

joseph_lepine@hotmail.com

fourobs
fourobs
Posted at

Ok today is August now here is how this plan is going to work

everybody has to partner up 3,2 or 1 writer to 1 artist everybody be as friendly as they can

Now my idea that I would like to draw is like a mythical fantasy funny comic with creatures and things I want this to be as organized as can be whoever wants to team up email at grimeskimo@gmail.com bye and goodluck
oh and people should be making updates atleast once a week that's all I can do atleast

Spiff
Spiff
Posted at

im open for partners! :D im an artist btw

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

well I guess I'm looking for writers. Just PQ me.

Posted at

Heck why not. I'll sign up for this. My hand can do at best shaky stick figures but I think that I'm a decent writer.

I'm nervous about revealing my e-mail address on a open forum though so PQ me if you want it.

Posted at

Here are couple of pages that I whipped up. I'll make more with the following story. Anyone is welcome to comment on it or redraw it.

Here's the link to the comic itself. There are two new pages to be found there.

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

So… are we doing anything or has this fallen thru the floor? Into a basement… filled with Jackelopes… That have mange….

Posted at

Sorry. I was going to work with you. But I guess I got carried away with my silly stick figure comic.

I'll send you something this weekend. Do you want me to send you info in a form of text information or stick figure sketches or some other way? What would you find comfortable to work with?

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

Actually, if you provide stick figures that would be great. :D
Anything that you think can help most likely will.

Signz
Signz
Posted at

hey still a spot open for a writer in this?

i'd really like to beh involved… i would be an artist but i'm still not good :3

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.