Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*

Need a Writer?

Posted at

Hello, anyone needs a writer with a skill for making a dull story look hot, then come and take a look at me…. in addition, I'm also doing a novel in my spare time just for fun….. Hopefully someone can hit me back up with a project or two.

Raziel X

murphy
murphy
Posted at

If you're looking for something to do, you can always try this.

Posted at

Not bad….. not bad at all. If you want…we can come up with a decent comic here… If you can draw anyone from the FF characters.. then we'll have a great comic here..

Raziel X

Posted at

Sorry….I don't think I be suitable for Penis Comics…..Thanks for the offer though…….

Raziel X

phear
phear
Posted at

I'm looking for some help with the story of my new comic, successor.

Are you more of a humorous writer or do you do serious stuff? cause this comic is supposed to be serious

If you are interested you can send me an e-mail at: crazymanchris@gmail.com
and i can fill you in on what its all about

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Yeah i need a writer for one of my comics titled the leech , i can only think of so little with the story line and all that junk…..does it seem to appeal?

Posted at

Ok to everyone, here's teh deal, send all your work to me at phurdle@hotmail.com. By Wednesday, I'll decided which ones I'll write for. If all them looks good, then I'll write to them all….

I will write for one of them at least!!! Fair enough….

Raziel X

Posted at

Ok, the successor, is one I will definitely do. The Leech will be one I need to think about for the next couple of days… I've still have yet to see the work for Spidey Vs. Playboy….

Raziel X

Posted at

Ok, I'm resubmitting my services to anyone who wants to have a writer on theier team. I currently have one other person that I'm partnered with. For the moment though, I HAVE NO PROJECTS…. If someone can come up with a decent project, then we can talk.

I'm also looking for someone to draw for me for a project that I'm thinking of…… in the FF realm (7-10 crossover……….)

Please, someone answer the call.

(Manga based drawing for my project..)

Raziel X

hat
hat
Posted at

Maybe some examples of your work….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.