Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*

need artists!

Ashwolfe
Ashwolfe
Posted at

Hello! I am Ashley Bradham, I am a pencil and pen artist and I am starting a new comic called Zombies in Space! I am kinda a hippy and I love the whole love everyone and make love not war… And I love zombies… Who doesnt??!?! Cannibalistic people just eating other people for no reason at all? thats just fun! Soo I decided to make my own story of survival. I am a total nut with herbalism (yum, Ginger root tea and honey anyone?). It is very hard to piss me off and I love to meet new people. I also love clothes that are punk rockish or hippy! (yay I now fit in size 3 pants… WOOOT!!)

First off I Would absolutely love it if some talented artists would give me renditions of sceintist with a before infection look and a after they are a zombie look! I will incorporate several designs into the story! At this point I am story boarding and getting the main charecter and her ship to my liking. As well you name will be on the comic if I add your design! Ooh and I need a Main Male charecter and another Main Female char! Thanks soo much!*hugs*

love you all!!

p_type
p_type
Posted at

Artists tend to deal in specifics…so if you have any further description of the desired designs it would be good to let us know. The more info the better I always say :) …anything will do, but just saying scientists can go alot of different ways….which could be kinda cool now that I think about it :)

Akurribal
Akurribal
Posted at

Uhhh you wanting them in colour or you looking for lineart?

Also wondering where do we send them?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.