Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Need writer on very promising new project....Action, Drama, Thriller

bad mofo
bad mofo
Posted at

i would appreciate any help i can get. i am new to this but dedicated. i already have a cover with the main character. he's an attractive guy with great people skills and very likeable (ted bundy in a way i guess…and just as twisted). he was sentenced to death as a serial killer. the government stepped in and faked his execution. in return he is to become a black operations N.R.H.P.(no return highly probable) solo assassin. he is known only as "the sleeper". always laying on the victim is his calling card…stained with a dead mans bloody fingerprint.

the image sample is low quality and does not do it justice. i could really use the help. thanks.

marine
marine
Posted at

I'm very experienced in doing writing, I've a million stories just waiting to be drawn.

And my amazing art skills only work when cut and pasted a million times over without backgrounds.

Posted at

It sounds like you've already got your genre, character, story, tone, and mind set down for the comic. Why do you need a writer then if you've got everything worked out and it is so promising?

Also it is usually helpful to tell an authors how much creative room they can expect on a project like this.

For example could a writer give 'sleeper' magical powers to walk through shadows or make him a cyborg etc. etc. or do you have said details worked on and want to keep the series loyal to your "original vision" etc. etc. I think a little more info might help people decide if this was there sort of project or not.

TheShinken
TheShinken
Posted at

I think he needs a writer because it will take great skill to make a serial killer likable IMO.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.