Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Need Writer, Inker and Colorist for Silver The Hedgehog Comic!

Posted at

Right now, I am but a mere penciller and writer. I need a writer better than me (it's not hard), and inker, and a colorist.

The comic will begin with a story based on Sonic The Hedgehog 2006, but will go into several mini-arcs afterwards. This is not a webcomic, and might go to print. The pages will be in comic format and size, and will need to be completed monthly, or every two weeks if you're a good worker (which is funny because you won't be getting paid).

Volunteers? (If all you have is ideas, then just PQ me.)

ERasER
ERasER
Posted at

I'm a writer and I've been looking for a new project to work on ^^ - I'd like to offer my assistance (PQ me)

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

If I agree to colour, will I have to shade? What about speech balloons and other stuff like that? And are you planning on using any specific colour palette?

Posted at

Thanks for posting! Yes, you will have to shade, I will do speech bubbles, and as for color palettes, only for certain characters.

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

hmmm, I'm not super amazing at cell shading, but I won a couple colouring contests so sure; I'll try this out if you're cool with it. Just so you know I tend to use a lot of weird bright colours & such. Plus I spell it colour 'cause I'm a Canadian lumberjack.

Will you be e-mailing me the lineart/character colouration, or PQing me links or what? Anyway I'd be happy to start ASAP, if that's cool.

Posted at

ASAP? Okay! I'm currently waiting for TGP (The inker) to finish a test page, which I will email you. So PQ me your email address or something. Thanks for joining the STH Team!

Posted at

I'm not interested in this and it seems you already have what you're looking for, but (forgive me if this sounds rude) what are you doing on the project?

Posted at

I'm doing the only thing not on the list, pencils. And co-writing, but ERasER's got most of that under control. And speech bubbles, actually. I handle the page layout and all of the sketches.

Posted at

ah ok.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.