Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

New

CAW
CAW
Posted at

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering does anybody know how to work this site?

Posted at

No, we've just been clicking links and buttons randomly and hoping for the best.

Posted at

Hi newbie, hope you're enjoying DD so far. What problems are you having using it?

CAW
CAW
Posted at

Well I tried what Custard Trout did with all the clicking and I finally made some progress! I think I've solved 90% of the problem because I have just posted my project Plastic War you should check it out.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey there! Welcome to the Duck - if you have some questions, feel free to visit the Help forums - very handy. Normally Steely Gaze would have directed you there, but it looks as though he is SLACKING by not spending all his time entertaining us online.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

If you want, We can help. just ask of us and we will see if we can aid you.

Posted at

CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! 8D

Hey there! Welcome to the Duck - if you have some questions, feel free to visit the Help forums - very handy. Normally Steely Gaze would have directed you there, but it looks as though he is SLACKING by not spending all his time entertaining us online.

Fear not, amanda dear, for today I shall cover for him!

(Renga sets up a puppet stage and goes behind it, from where a hand puppet with the head of Steely's avatar appears.)

Hello, CAW! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) As the least insane member of the DD Welcome Wagon, allow me to redirect you to a pair of the site's sub-forums that I'm sure you'll find helpful: Help! How Do I...? and Coding Help & Templates! And enjoy making friends with the other users here; you'll find us to be an agreeable lot! Isn't that right, Custard?

Bah, humbug!

Maybe so, Custard, but you don't speak for most of us, do you?

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Welcome to… wherever this is. I have no idea how I got here. I only know our minds are belong to a green duck.

This world seems to revolve around making comics, so I shall redirect you to this, in case you're in dire need of skills and this if you're in dire need of an assistant. Go here to attain shallow love and adoration or to have your comic dissected and it's quality questioned if you choose so.

Let your explorations take you on a magical journey through this wondrous land of tales. But beware of the many dangers on your path, like the temping aroma of A Cold Hot Cola and the ever-lurking threat of insanity.

CAW
CAW
Posted at

0___0 do wha? D'oh >__< brain cramp!!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Click all the spam adds, they'll lead you to glory!

Posted at

Bah, humbug!

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Custard's advice… worked…?

Well, glad that you got most of your troubles solved. Welcome to the site!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Sup? What's a site? Actually, the biggest problem I have is during busy DD hours (in the evening)… during that time I can't upload pages no matter how many candles or chicken heads I use… mornings tend to work better.

Posted at

Welcome! Damn, I was so late that Renga went and turned me into a hand puppet! O_o

Wow, I make a cute little puppet, don't I? Hey, Renga, old buddy, old pal, got any spares I could borrow? :)

Oh, and in case you didn't guess, Renga explained everything I would have said. And…in…my…own…words….

Okay, now I'm just creeped out.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Steely, I thought Renga was an alt?!? :) Either way, CAW, as a general warning… NEVER shake Renga's hand (just wave from a distance).

CAW
CAW
Posted at

Is Renga dangerous, contagious, or all the above?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

That warning was based on my mental image of Renga using Steely as a hand puppet…ewww. :D

Posted at

That's because he's been shamed into reading my series. XD He'll be back before long. Hey, any of us here will be glad to help out if you need anything! Welcome to the Duck!

Posted at

Welcome! Damn, I was so late that Renga went and turned me into a hand puppet! O_o

Wow, I make a cute little puppet, don't I? Hey, Renga, old buddy, old pal, got any spares I could borrow? :)

Actually, this is the only one I have, but sure, you can borrow it! :)

Oh, and in case you didn't guess, Renga explained everything I would have said. And…in…my…own…words….

Okay, now I'm just creeped out.

Hey, don't be! I just have an eidetic memory (which I use to make transcripts of everything everyone ever told me)!

Steely, I thought Renga was an alt?!? :) Either way, CAW, as a general warning… NEVER shake Renga's hand (just wave from a distance).

Hey! I'm not an alt! The (now defunct) Top Drawer's Juggernaut, now that's an alt!

Is Renga dangerous, contagious, or all the above?

The only thing dangerous about me is my weather machine, and the only thing contagious about me is the method to my madness! >:)lol!

That warning was based on my mental image of Renga using Steely as a hand puppet…ewww. :D

*Sigh* For the last time, Aghammer, it was a hand puppet with a head that looks like Steely's avatar. Yeah, I have a whole truckload of DD user hand puppets, like this one!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

What a cute puppet! I, uh, wait a minute….

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

What a cute puppet! I, uh, wait a minute….

You got puppet'd!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.